• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) Hello! LF a fursona ref sheet!

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Hello everyone! I been looking to get a new sona! And well for that I have been saving and I am looking for options! Feel free to post here or send me a message if you are interested in the job!

Morrrissey

Hi! I'm interested
Here's my gallery:
Price:

Saokymo

Art Cookie
I’ll throw my hat in the ring for this one, too. :)

My FA Gallery is here with samples and basic commission prices. I generally charge a flat fee per illustration with everything included (backgrounds, multiple characters/poses, etc.); a standard reference sheet counts as a single illustration for pricing purposes.

Please feel free to send a DM if you have any questions! I can also be reached on Discord as Saokymo #1598 if you would like to add me there as well. Thank you for the opportunity here, and may you find the perfect artist for your character! :D

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $27 USD per full-body view and $17 USD per detail shot. Digitally painted reference sheets are $38 USD per full-body view and $28 USD per detail shot.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

hoopla_art

Would love to work with you! Here's some reference sheets I've done for my own charas:
ichigo ref.png
Penny Poppet Ref.png
tamago ref.png
Truffles ref.png

Charge would be between $75-$150 depending on character complexity, number of angles you want, ex. Just message me and we can work it out!
Some examples of my furry art:
Fullbody still.png
Mosura 2.png
raingoats.png

WulfTeeth

Hey, I’m interested in working with you. Here’s the links to both my SFW and NSFW galleries for you to browse through:

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Thanks to everyone who was interested! I already chose someone! But I will keep all this info at hand cause everyone's style is lovely!

Kiome Art

Hello everyone! I been looking to get a new sona! And well for that I have been saving and I am looking for options! Feel free to post here or send me a message if you are interested in the job!
Hi! I can help you with that ✨ right now i have 40% on my reference sheets!

My TAT is between 2 and 3 days and here you can find my TOS, prices and more examples!

PicsArt_05-07-11.17.43.jpg

KaylemeArt

Hi! I'm interested, I'll leave you examples of my style ^^

4 - Shaded Fullbody Megan Price.jpg
5 - Couple Sidney Tomlinson.jpg

3 - Shaded Knees up Ronnie Jones.jpg
3 - Shaded Knees up Killjoy.jpg

1 - Low Chibis Neme Furry.jpg

PRICES:
Knees Up - $30
Fullbody - $35
Couples - $60
Chibis - $10
Could charge extra for backgrounds, NSFW and complex designs.
The ref sheets prices depends on the elements included ^^

Here's my page: https://kaylemeart.carrd.co/#prices

Feel free to send me a message whenever you want :D
See ya!