• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello looking for friends and people to teach me more about the community

Agusto

Just what it’s about my partner is a furry but he said to learn more about it just jump in meat people and get to know what it’s about he said it’s hard to teach me I just have to pick it up over time

spoonful-of-jam

Hello and welcome! :) I'm relatively new here, but could probably still answer questions you have about the community if you're looking to learn more. Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Welcome!
Everyone is pretty nice here so feel free to ask about things you don't understand. There's no test at the end of the week, so don't worry. The fandom is really whatever you want to get out of it.

If you want to chat or have questions, my inbox is open! Feel free to message me. It's nice to meet you, and I hope you have a lot of fun here!

Agusto

Welcome!
Everyone is pretty nice here so feel free to ask about things you don't understand. There's no test at the end of the week, so don't worry. The fandom is really whatever you want to get out of it.

If you want to chat or have questions, my inbox is open! Feel free to message me. It's nice to meet you, and I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Thank you I am glad to hear so many people trying to help I just want to see what it’s all about

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
I just want to see what it’s all about
Hey there! Everybody's definition is going to be different, but trying to condense everything as much as possible, I'd say it's all about still enjoying the theme of anthropomorphic animals when you're no longer a kid. This is like the the base, on top of which more things may be added or not, depending on personal preferences.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Just what it’s about my partner is a furry but he said to learn more about it just jump in meat people and get to know what it’s about he said it’s hard to teach me I just have to pick it up over time
'Meat people'

I find it oddly satisfying UwU

And just now as I'm writing that, perhaps... you made a typo? If so, I'd like to let you know that I meant no offense or anything!
Just a light pun to break ice walls! You dig? ÒwÓ

Anyways! Welcome to the forums, and never put yourself back from curiosities--at least in front of me! I'm pleased to guide people through, as this whole fandom called Furries have been facing much misconceptions from others out there somewhere...

To begin with, I'd say, it's just like any other 'usual' fandoms and/or communities--there are various people in the furry fandom, much probabilities for you to engage on!

Enjoy your stay, dear Agusto! OwO