• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!! Mew here ✨

Mew

Hi! This is my first time writing here, where I live there is this mean attitude towards the furry community so it was a little difficult for me to embrace my furry side, but now I just don't care what other people say lol

My sona is a bunny! I have always liked them! So delicate and fluffy!! I Will finish the design in a few days! It is "under construction" now owo

I have been always a creative person, drawing is my hobby that I enjoy the most and I decided that it is time to share my passion with everyone, I'm looking to make friends >w< and friends that I can share my drawings with.

I joined FA literally 4-5 days ago?? I have posted 2 drawings but no one saw them, that made me kinda sad u_u that's everything that I have to say for now :3 also, english is not my native language so, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes ^^U

Hi! This is my first time writing here, where I live there is this mean attitude towards the furry community so it was a little difficult for me to embrace my furry side, but now I just don't care what other people say lol

My sona is a bunny! I have always liked them! So delicate and fluffy!! I Will finish the design in a few days! It is "under construction" now owo

I have been always a creative person, drawing is my hobby that I enjoy the most and I decided that it is time to share my passion with everyone, I'm looking to make friends >w< and friends that I can share my drawings with.

I joined FA literally 4-5 days ago?? I have posted 2 drawings but no one saw them, that made me kinda sad u_u that's everything that I have to say for now :3 also, english is not my native language so, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes ^^U

Hello There Mew, Welcome to the FurAffinity-Forum and Please Enjoy to Looks Around the Forum!!! ^W^

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
Hello and welcome to the forums.

Posting your work on the main site and be a little hit or miss as to how much it will be seen depending on how many others are uploading at the same time, and how quickly it gets pushed off the first few brows new upload pages.

You could add a link to your FA page in your signature strip here on these forums where others may be inclined to take a look at your work.

You could also make use of threads in the arts sections such as works in progress to show what you are up to.

But it will take some time and patience although over time you may gain a following.

Mew

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Posting your work on the main site and be a little hit or miss as to how much it will be seen depending on how many others are uploading at the same time, and how quickly it gets pushed off the first few brows new upload pages.

You could add a link to your FA page in your signature strip here on these forums where others may be inclined to take a look at your work.

You could also make use of threads in the arts sections such as works in progress to show what you are up to.

But it will take some time and patience although over time you may gain a following.
Thank u! And thanks for the advice too, I just linked my FA pace on my signature, I'll try to post on the art section ^w^ I'm doing free sketches for now, hope that helps

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Nice to meet ya! Hope you make yourself home in these wondrous forums!

I'm new myself as well! Nice to meet you! :)

I think I ran into the same issue as well. But that seems normal, from what I can tell.

Can't wait to see some of your work. :D