• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hello new here :3

WolfSpark

hello everyone how are you ? :3 i joined becouse well 1 i like wolfs XD and 2 i think this is a good fandom to start out with :3 i used to be a brony but not so much anymore not becouse of the show ended but just well kinda dry i guess best explanation ? anyways i hope i can have some fun and enjoy making some friends ^^ but so you know if i have way to many friends i cant keep up with everyone ^^

-boop- :3

Vesper The Coyusky

hello everyone how are you ? :3 i joined becouse well 1 i like wolfs XD and 2 i think this is a good fandom to start out with :3 i used to be a brony but not so much anymore not becouse of the show ended but just well kinda dry i guess best explanation ? anyways i hope i can have some fun and enjoy making some friends ^^ but so you know if i have way to many friends i cant keep up with everyone ^^

-boop- :3
Hey. Doing good! "boops nose" :3 Welcome to the forums, man! I like wolves also, but more of a siberian husky boyyo. Your gonna meet alot of furs, not just wolves but many other unique furs here. Glad to have you on board with us. It is a good fandom :3. You are gonna have a blast here and make some great friends! Enjoy your stay and hope you have a good time.

WolfSpark

Hey. Doing good! "boops nose" :3 Welcome to the forums, man! I like wolves also, but more of a siberian husky boyyo. Your gonna meet alot of furs, not just wolves but many other unique furs here. Glad to have you on board with us. It is a good fandom :3. You are gonna have a blast here and make some great friends! Enjoy your stay and hope you have a good time.

thank you verry much ! ^^