• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello, new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZX

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post or not, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong area! I was hoping for someone to be able to help me out and illustrate my fursona. If you're interested please contact me. And if this isn't the place to post about this, please point me in the right direction. Thank you for reading, and considering.

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post or not, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong area! I was hoping for someone to be able to help me out and illustrate my fursona. If you're interested please contact me. And if this isn't the place to post about this, please point me in the right direction. Thank you for reading, and considering.
This would go in the commissions forums. But if you are looking for work I am open for commissions. Just PM if interested.
http://flyingram.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Guide-339738723

AZX

This would go in the commissions forums. But if you are looking for work I am open for commissions. Just PM if interested.
http://flyingram.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Guide-339738723

Ahh, thank you! Your art is very nice as well. Unfortunately, I am unable to do RLC at the moment (Admittedly rather selfish of me but was generally looking for a freebie, prior to this when I wanted art I would pay for it in an online game's currency). I'll go ahead and post in that forum though and see if anyone is willing to spare some time on me.

darien

Coffee Tiger

Ahh, thank you! Your art is very nice as well. Unfortunately, I am unable to do RLC at the moment (Admittedly rather selfish of me but was generally looking for a freebie, prior to this when I wanted art I would pay for it in an online game's currency). I'll go ahead and post in that forum though and see if anyone is willing to spare some time on me.

Posting in the right place will help you reach the appropriate audience.

AZX

Posting in the right place will help you reach the appropriate audience.
Thanks for the info! Appreciate it!
Usually have some form of trouble whenever I navigate new forums.

darien

Coffee Tiger
Thanks for the info! Appreciate it!
Usually have some form of trouble whenever I navigate new forums.
No problem.
In the future you may find it useful to read the descriptions under the forum titles and the tooltips(text that pops up when you hover your cursor over things) as most forums describe what the section is to be used for in one or both of those places. This should help alleviate some confusion on these forums and others you may visit. :)

AZX

No problem.
In the future you may find it useful to read the descriptions under the forum titles and the tooltips(text that pops up when you hover your cursor over things) as most forums describe what the section is to be used for in one or both of those places. This should help alleviate some confusion on these forums and others you may visit. :)
Ahh, alright. I'm currently on mobile, so while there isn't too much difference (AFAIK), some of that either isn't there or is less visible. Regardless, once again, thank you!

SSJ3Mewtwo

I am going to close up this thread, rather than move it, since the proper posting locations have already been clarified by others, and it doesn't provide the proper details needed for either location (like a budget, needed in the Art Sales and Auctions, or a request/trade clarification, needed for the Art Exchange and Trades section). You're welcome to post in either area with the required details.

Status
Not open for further replies.