• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello o/ Newbie here

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
Hi... uhm let me start by introducing myself. I am Kinharia I go by many names (horray gaming names!) but mostly I just take Kin or Kinny. I have been lurking in Furaffinity since 2013 but only now have I decided that yes I want to become one with the wonderful community... I can't draw but I do like to write random stories so yeah that could happen! I am from Ireland so if anyone knows any Conventions that take place nearby that'd be nice ^.^ I know only of Confuzzled! I enjoy PC Games so uhm. Yeah Hi!

DanteTheWolx

Hi welcome to the Forums! Glad to see you in the community! I'm also a PC gamer so feel free to add me if you'd like! look for Dante Isolde (The one in Texas). Hope to enjoy your stay here in the Forums! :)

dragonclaw554

Dragons Rule
Hello and welcome to the forums!!! ^.=.^ My fursona name is Noxn so u can call me that. And if you need any help just ask me (I also like to write to)

Hello there Kinny! Nice to meet ya and welcome to the forum! I am brand spanking new as well. Haha but I hope we do get to talking sometime!
See ya around!

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
Hi there Bob o/ Feel free to message me any time ^.^

Half-Note

HEYA! Welcome to FAF! :D