• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello people.

Nyro

Dragoninja Elite
I am an artist.
I am Filipino.
I am Chinese.
I am Spanish.
I am Otherkin.
I am a martial artist.
I am a fighter.
I am a Ch'an Buddhist.
I am a senior.
I am a gamer.
I do not exist.
I am nothing.
And nothing is everywhere.

My name is Nyro (Pronounced Ni-roh).

ChrisDom

Hai! *Hands you the "nothing cookie" And flies away!!!*

Hello Nyro, sounds like you got yourself figured out pretty well at least. I still have no idea who I am and what I am doing. :)

meow_mix06

Blessing In Disguise
Nyro...a dragon.....interesting ;)

Nyro

Dragoninja Elite
ChrisDom said:
Hai! *Hands you the "nothing cookie" And flies away!!!*

Hai! *Eats the "nothing cookie" and flies away!!!*
scooter_squirrel said:
Hello Nyro, sounds like you got yourself figured out pretty well at least. I still have no idea who I am and what I am doing. :)

Hello Scooter! And when trying to discover one's true nature, try not to view oneself with the conept of "I", for this stimulates the ego and brings about suffering. ^.=.^

meow_mix06 said:
Nyro...a dragon.....interesting ;)

How....how you know this?!?!
Thietogreth said:
I thought I left a hello here...oh well. Hi anyway

yeah I did. Just over looked it...

Whaddup x2!

Nyro said:
scooter_squirrel said:

Hello Scooter! And when trying to discover one's true nature, try not to view oneself with the conept of "I", for this stimulates the ego and brings about suffering. ^.=.^

Hey Nyro, thanks for the nice bit of enlightenment for the New Year, it is something that will be though about in 2008. Happy New Year to you.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Please don't eat me, Nyro. :oops: xD I'm just kidding. :p Welcome to the FA forums. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. Hope you enjoy your stay on here.