• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello peoples!!! ^^

---Guilmon---

Blames Government.
Hi, I'm new here...Um a few details..hmm let's see..I like Guilmon? :D
I like playing MMOs. I like racing games (im sooo pro I even have a best lap record in the whole world lol) If you are wondering to play any kind of game I would be happy! ^^
Anyways...I don't know what else to say. o.o Hai?

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
Whad up...have a muffin...remember I'm ur pimp XD naw jk jk jk welcome to the forum have a good time and chill with some furz.

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
*pulls out blueberry* pie...hrmm...*takes a bite* one for me...and...*takes another* none for Guilmon lol jk *hands it to you*

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
HOLY CRAP! a female!?
anyway, welcome to the forums :D
click the link in my sig if you want a hug.

moogle

100% huggable lion
hiya! nice to meet you kupo ^.^ have a moogle cookie! *hands teh cookie* (btw, guilmon is my favorite digimon :D)

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
Hey you! Welcome to FA forums. .^_^.

Enjoy your meal. :p

---Guilmon---

Blames Government.
Hehe thanks for all the food people! XD I just noticed most of the people are male.. o.o
Moogles are so cute ^^ Cool! Another Guilmon has entered the area. o_O

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
Female guilmon you're, yes... .^_^.
But here is my turf, m'kay? :p
also, good to know that you enjoy the last of my precious GuilmonBread atm.

---Guilmon---

Blames Government.
Thanx guys! By the way Flare...is your second sentence supposed to be good? or bad? O.O I don't think it sounds good...Yes, the Guilmon bread is good ^^

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
Thanx guys! By the way Flare...is your second sentence supposed to be good? or bad? O.O I don't think it sounds good...Yes, the Guilmon bread is good ^^

Judge it as you like, ;P I just want to tell you that I feel good to let share you my bread. :p
.^_^.

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Hehe thanks for all the food people! XD I just noticed most of the people are male.. o.o
Moogles are so cute ^^ Cool! Another Guilmon has entered the area. o_O

Yeah that makes up most of us on the forums, who greet new comers anyway...And I think you know why >.>...<.<...