• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello there! Im new and very shy :(

AmaterasuDen

Ohai thar ;3
Hey there guys, since i was 14 years old i loved drawing furries, but my brother said it was gay and that really felt heavy towards me, i didn't dare to draw furries anymore.

But i trough it was cool to be one, but than i trough about what my bro said "it's gay" but i don't care anymore now, i do what i wanna do, i like drawing furries, and maybe dress up like one myself later. Im 17 years old now, will be turning 18 on the 14th of Augustus, i come from the Netherlands.

I hope people here wont be like my brother who kept me from the world of furries so long, i hope i will make a lot of friends around here.

Last edited:

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Yo.

Welcome to the forums.

Try to work on your grammar and spelling, and you'll be fine.

We have a coupla' people that live in the Netherlands, like Eske.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Try to work on your grammar and spelling, and you'll be fine.

I COULD believe that. But I'm pretty sure that even in dutch putting a space after a period is common practice, which OP hasn't mastered either.

AmaterasuDen

Ohai thar ;3
I am very sorry about the spaces, i typed the introduction on my mobile phone (this to), looks like it automaticly became one huge wall of tekst!! :(

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Welkom op het forum. Je hoeft niet te verlegen zijn. We zijn vriendelijk... minstens de meesten van ons.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I am very sorry about the spaces, i typed the introduction on my mobile phone (this to), looks like it automaticly became one huge wall of tekst!! :(

Ok, I'll bite.

But can't you just wait until you're at a normal computer to post?

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I did, and i changed the OP as you can see. :)

Yes, I can, that's fine.

You'll want to fix your spelling too, though. It's "Furries" not "furrys".

I see you're a spambot magnet as well :V

Panthura

Not actually a DJ!
Welcome to the forums OP. And yeah, don't listen to your brother. He has no real authority over what you can or can't do (Well, mine doesn't.).

AmaterasuDen

Ohai thar ;3
Daw, thanks guys <3

Ill surely enjoy my stay ^^

And sorry about my rather bad English, since it's not my main language :c

Genumix

Enjoy your stay. FAF is a great place to learn how to be less shy. It's great for having normal discussions like you would anywhere else, just with furries. Frequently, but not always on furry subjects.

(I second the notion that your avatar is freakin adorable)