• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello there, im not so new, but i need some helping hand, friends and advice

Bl4ck-Cl!n!c

Hello there, ill introduce myself, im Neo Hybrid, catwolf hybrid. Im 26yo and im from Mexico, ive liked furry since i was 15 and liked to draw since 16, i started watching kemono artists and them furry, and them both together since then, all my life i only drawed in vacation because school in any step of my life kept me really bussy, that change in college, i finally started to draw some more, i improved over the little time i have during vacations, i have a degree in engineering (i wanted to study art, but in my country wasnt the oportunity to doit and my parents didnt suported my desition, so the y forced me to engineering) in 2017 i opened commissions for the first time, and i succeded, but i had to close so i wont fail my last semester of college, during all this journey, i wastn happy at all, only thing thet kept me happy i drawing and doing commissions, things got worse, since my last month of field practice, i suddenly stoped drawing although i was doing request commissions to practice and get watchers more, i was propulsed for thesatisfaction of get my work seen and liked, but suddenly, i stoped, in part, by the stupid mind conflict of making the family proud and "get a real job", wich i did but i was sad all the time, slowly i entered in a deep depression spyral, if i lived with anxiety all my life cause a drunk violent pareting, depression gotit worse, and family wont believed me till medication showed it progress, i'v been out of the fandom for 2 years against my will cause i was working for a company that does with you what they want to do againts your will and your contract, and no you cant sue them, you quit to that rigth the very first day, well i stayed on drugs the same time i been working for those bastards and and now with the covid issue, i saw the chance to get back, and i did, but everything its different, i felt like its more hard to get people to know your art than how it was im 2014
I still continue my best to improve, and im doing it, but its difficult i still have some depression remaining i guess, i dont feel enoug feedback doesnt matter how much i post my work in many places, and now i have difficulties to find any kind of pleasure in many things honestly, ive been excluded all my life from any kind of social enviroment and any opinion censored cause " it was funny ", so im, no so shy, but a really silent and sorta emotionles guy so, im not so good at making friends, i have a constantly feeling of lonelyness, even with family, and girlfriend surounding me, i constantly been silent, and feeling lonely.

I, like most of you, want to have friends, really good friends, and a succedfull carreer in the fandon, followers and stuff, a reason to be happy, a reason to keep going, and going and going, cause to be honest that ll be the only thing that make me feel my life worthit and its part of something liked and supported, something that give me the chance to make me feel joy in my life again

Here is my furraffinity
Userpage of JandoX -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If you want to checkit out

I dont know what else to say, its night rigth now and im tired,

Am i sound desperated, maybe, im a good person really, i just want to be happy again

If you readed this, thankyou for your time, i maybe answer tomorrow or when i see a response to this

In the meantime, good nigth

zeroPony

Hello and welcome!
I'm glad to hear that you don't give up and keep practicing!
Which kind of engineering do you graduated?

sushy

Gundam Meister
Welcome to the forums!
I have a degree in Computer Engineering, my parents wanted me to get a "real job" too. Unfortunately programming makes me really miserable so I don't do anything with that degree now. It is difficult indeed. And you are right, it is harder now to get people to notice your work. Your artwork looks nice, please check mine too (if you want).

Bl4ck-Cl!n!c

Hello and welcome!
I'm glad to hear that you don't give up and keep practicing!
Which kind of engineering do you graduated?
Mechatronics, 6 years of blood sweat and tears to get a waiting period of 1 year after looking for somethig worthy and get a shitty job, not mantaining pcs and servers propperly like its intended but just blowing them cause, even if the failure is is evident, "it was dusty", i quited in december last year,