• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello y'all!

ShadowWeaver

Your friendly neighborhood fur
Hi! I'm not much of artist myself, but I have always been a fan of furry art. Wish I could draw, I just have no talent for it. However, I do write and play music on occasion. I played the violin all through middle school and high school and have recently picked up the mandolin. I'll probably submit some of my music to my FurAffinity account sometime. It's not exactly furry related, but it's artistic. That counts for something, right? Any way, I'm looking forward to meeting new furries and making new friends. ttyl

clever-sleazoid

The Bad and the Luxurious
-she waved, tail swishing to and fro-
I'm Queenie.
Call me whatever you'd like.
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you'd like we can chat anytime.

Nekirae

vomits kittens
Welcome~ I'm Rae. I don't have much art talent either (so I say), but I'm planning to major in it. But music really makes the world go 'round, so good have fun with your talent! I just joined the other day as well and I like it so far. Hope you have a good time here too.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:)

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
Welcome home. I'm interested to hear your violin pieces.

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
Welcome to the forum ^^

ShadowWeaver

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome. I think I'm gonna like it here :)

Hir

By the way if you share some violin riffs with me I may just metal cover them.

...Don't look at me like that, violin is amazing in metal. I have the proof right here.

ShadowWeaver

cool song, I'll most likely have one of my music works up on FA within a week. Feel free to check it out. :)

Hir

PM me a link when you've uploaded it.

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Hey there and welcome :)

Wulf

Terminally Pulchritudinous
Welcome to the forums. Love the violin. Keep up the good work.

EvanTide

Art is art :D Love to hear it sometime

Welcome to FA

ShadowWeaver

Ya'll feel free to check out my FA page. I'll be posting new music compositions every week. Might even try recording myself sometime.

Pantra

A Friendly Siberian Tiger
Well hello there! I found your into thread finally. Nice to meet you. Look me up sometime!

ShardtheWolf

Raving Wolves FTW!
Welcome! Can't wait to here you play. I love to draw... well, doodle really. I do however play guitar. Anyways, nice to meet you. feel free to PM me if you wanna chat.

Doctor Timewolf

Time Traveller
Hello and welcome!

ShadowWeaver

Welcome! Can't wait to here you play. I love to draw... well, doodle really. I do however play guitar. Anyways, nice to meet you. feel free to PM me if you wanna chat.

I tried teaching myself guitar once. Didn't really work out for me :(. I started attempting to record myself playing the violin and it sounds ok for now, but I'll need more practice to get it the way I want. Check out my FA page later today, I should have another one of my compositions up by this afternoon.