• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello? Zuko here.

Jasmine_Dragon

Hey! I'm a new member to the forums, I've known about it for a while, but only recently have I decided to become a furry. So, a bit about me. Well, to start off, my fursona is a Sergal. Why? Because Wolf + Shark = WolfShark. That's why.
As far as Likes and Dislikes go, there's only a few things.
Dislikes: Long walks on the beach.
Well, that's about it. Join me in my adventures of not taking life too seriously! ^_^
(Also, my name isn't Zuko. That was just a fun Avatar reference)

Last edited:

Fulci Lives

horror obsessed jackal with a taste for gore!
Hey! I'm a new member to the forums, I've known about it for a while, but only recently have I decided to become a furry. So, a bit about me. Well, to start off, my fursona is a Sergal. Why? Because Wolf + Shark = WolfShark. That's why.
As far as Likes and Dislikes go, there's only a few things.
Dislikes: Long walks on the beach.
Well, that's about it. Join me in my adventures of not taking life too seriously! ^_^
(Also, my name isn't Zuko. That was just a fun Avatar reference)

Hi Jasmine, welcome to the forums! I'm new here, myself, so i figured I'd say hello and start up a chat, just because.
To start off with, my FA username is ChainsawProwler.
My fursona is a Golden Jackal named T.J. "Mad Jackal" Palmer. He is an obscure director of low budget, sleazy and ultra-gory exploitation-horror movies, a genre which he loves to death. He works at a small, independently run studio in Cleveland which specializes in these types of movies, called Madhouse Inc.

As for myself, well, I am one of the biggest horror film fanatics you'll ever meet, I love gory kinds, especially!
I also love chatting with people about anything, I love having conversations, no matter what they're about!
I love traveling, I'm a big gamer.

That's about it:p Just felt like welcoming you, I know it can be daunting sometimes trying to find people to chat with.

If you ever want to have a friendly chat, check my profile out here.

Userpage of chainsawprowler -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Jasmine_Dragon

Hi Jasmine, welcome to the forums! I'm new here, myself, so i figured I'd say hello and start up a chat, just because.
To start off with, my FA username is ChainsawProwler.
My fursona is a Golden Jackal named T.J. "Mad Jackal" Palmer. He is an obscure director of low budget, sleazy and ultra-gory exploitation-horror movies, a genre which he loves to death. He works at a small, independently run studio in Cleveland which specializes in these types of movies, called Madhouse Inc.

As for myself, well, I am one of the biggest horror film fanatics you'll ever meet, I love gory kinds, especially!
I also love chatting with people about anything, I love having conversations, no matter what they're about!
I love traveling, I'm a big gamer.

That's about it:p Just felt like welcoming you, I know it can be daunting sometimes trying to find people to chat with.

If you ever want to have a friendly chat, check my profile out here.

Userpage of chainsawprowler -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I'm a bit of a horror fan myself!