• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello

Kit411230

Hi all you furry happy people! I'm Kit

i guess I should share something with you, first off, I'm a guy, an electronics engineer by trade & I'm fairly new to the furry scene but only recently had the courage to say hi. I have the usual interests; movies, video games, music, hanging out with friends blah..blah, you get the gist.

I have a fursona in mind, but it's still a work in progress. It's a grey & white jack rabbit (which I'm still designing)

looking forward to joining the community :D

Last edited:

xKraedyn

I am always watching...
Welcome amigo! What kinda games do you like?

Kit411230

Thanks man, I'll play anything really but ATM I'm kinda hooked on Titanfall, my 360 rrod'd & I thought it was high time for an upgrade, I'm a pc gamer too & I go by the same user name on both, so feel free to add me if you're up for some shinannigans XD. What games are you playing?

xKraedyn

I am always watching...
GTA V, Mass Effect 3 whenever I get the chance, a bit of ghosts, and Civilization Revolution. I currently have to deal with sub-par internet connection because I use a Fire department network. If you want my GT just pm me.

Kit411230

We call jackrabbits hares in my country. Welcome.

Im from the UK too, I know Jackrabbit is more of an American term, I just like the sound of it more lol

GTA V, Mass Effect 3 whenever I get the chance, a bit of ghosts, and Civilization Revolution. I currently have to deal with sub-par internet connection because I use a Fire department network. If you want my GT just pm me.

I'm waiting for GTA V to come out on xbone, seems like forever!
You getting Mass Effect 4 once it's out?

Pandino

Professional Explorer
Welcome! I'm not new to the furry fandom, but I am to furaffinity! What sparks your interest then?