• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

Ruastin

The IdaFur
Thought I would come here and say hello,

I have recently found this amazing place for people who have the same hobby as me. Currently I am working on going to college and will try and be as active as I can :D.

But anyways thanks for reading, the longer I am here the more I may say!

Ruastin

The IdaFur
Currently I am only looking around I have narrowed it down to 3 courses at 6 different places
Information Technology
Computer Espionage
Programming

Ruastin

The IdaFur
Why thank you! glad to see people on all the time!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Why thank you! glad to see people on all the time!

By the way you can avoid posting twice in a row [often called 'double posting', which is viewed as spam-ish] by using the edit or multiquote features.

The edit feature is located at the bottom right toolbar of any post you make, if you click it you can add more information to a post without having to 'double post'.

Good luck with your university applications, out of interest what exactly is computer espionage?

Anubite

That White Guy
Welcome to the forums, nice to meet you and very interesting choice of studies you have there. What career are you planning to get into?

Ruastin

The IdaFur
By the way you can avoid posting twice in a row [often called 'double posting', which is viewed as spam-ish] by using the edit or multiquote features.

The edit feature is located at the bottom right toolbar of any post you make, if you click it you can add more information to a post without having to 'double post'.

Good luck with your university applications, out of interest what exactly is computer espionage?

Its a newer course that I found in Arizona thats focus is to train to prevent hackers from entering a system
Current stats are 85% hire rate in mainly Government jobs
and thanks for the tip it helps a lot

Welcome to the forums, nice to meet you and very interesting choice of studies you have there. What career are you planning to get into?
As of now I am Undecided but think of it everyday unfortunately a flood in my storage [basement] set me back about $3000 and has delayed my college dream (and sadly my fursonas hand drawn image)

EDIT: Got my fursona done now :D
http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/129486-Ruastins-Fursona?p=3103314#post3103314

Last edited: