• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello ^.^

Trecius

Hello, I'm clearly new here, and I answer to Trecius (It's just something I started using ages ago and now I'm used to it). I live in the upstate of South Carolina. I am a college student. My field of study is automotive and diesel technology. I will have an associates degree when I finish classes in 2013. I pretty well spend most of my free time at the computer either watching anime, playing games, reading, writing, or browsing art. Although I am currently working as an automotive technician, I hope to become a published writer.

I have loved "fury" in some form or another for 15 or 16 years now. This is however the first time I have been interested in speaking with other people about it. That is not to say that I was disinterested, I just didn't feel I had any reason to. I recently found out about events like Anthrocon, and this triggered my interest. I learned of the various cons when I noticed a person wearing a wolf costume on youtube. I quickly realized I was very interested in fursuiting, and sought more videos. Eventually I found myself here looking to talk with people since I had been introduced to fur affinity a few months prior. So that's all of the fury history I can think of.

In short, I am Interested in the for all ages fury art, fursuiting, and eventually going to Anthrocon or similar event.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Hello and enjoy your stay.

Dont drink the water.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Pretty cool. Welcome to the forums. Hope you make some friends and get your fursuit going.

I have loved "fury" in some form or another for 15 or 16 years now.
Quite literally LOL'ed

Day Coydog

Cute, Pink Eyesore
If you ever need help (if you are going to make a fursuit yourself) I have had some first-hand experience and know a website and some youtube videos that can get you on your way to making it.