• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello.

N

nonconformist

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing here, and I just joined today- both this site and the furry fandom, and I'm also confused as all hell and I feel like climbing into a hole- but I like it here- so I'm not sure what I'd rather do, curl up and hide from everyone or start talking to people and hopefully making friends.
The end.
*waves and whispers hi it's nice to meet you all*

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Hi. How did you learn about this place and the fandom? Don't worry about speaking up. It's a fairly friendly place.

P.S: I just saw in your profile. Homestuckkkkk!

Last edited:
N

nonconformist

Homestuck is amazing :3
Well, someone I know from school identifies herself as a furry, and so then I was kinda curious about what the fandom was like, and then...well, I showed up here and sort of had one of those wow-this-is-a-nice-place-can-I-just-stay-here-for-as-long-as-possible moments and wow I made an account here I am.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Hello there friend enjoy your stay.

Don't drink the water.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Start talking and make friends of course. ^^

I haven't seen many people who identify as squirrels, which is a real shame because they're fantastic little critters.

N

nonconformist

I like it here so far, I think...and I've seen like, maybe two other squirrels around, but nothing more.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Welcome to FAF, sir. Hope that you make some new friends!

N

nonconformist

Well, I've already posted thirteen or so times and nothing bad has happened yet...
*wades in a bit deeper*

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Well, I've already posted thirteen or so times and nothing bad has happened yet...
*wades in a bit deeper*

Just so long as you don't mention religion, you should be just fine.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Also, (forgot to add) don't go overboard on the furry-isms. As a new fur-member, just know not to "Murr" and pretend that you are always RP'ing. It's a good way to get yelled at. Other than that, you should learn relatively quickly.

Wa*Ya*Ha

Can't trick a Trickster
Hi Squirly! :3

Im new to the fandom too, been a month for me. The trick is to just go at your own pace with it, and don't go on FA with the filter off...

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around!

Anubite

That White Guy
Hello and welcome to the both of you, nice to see new faces and hope you enjoy your time here, dont drink and post and remember that :V means sarcasm. Feel free to ask questions and what not if you have any.

What kind of hobbies do you have?

N

nonconformist

Well...I write/blog a lot, and I think I mentioned on here that I'm a Homestuck...that's honestly about it. I probably sound like an awfully boring person.
Thanks for the advice, guys :D