• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello

Hi,um I would like to make some new friends here maybe so here I am.I have posted a pic of my character on the art part of furaffinity,Here is a little about her.
Name:Kura(cure-a)
sex:female
weight:114lbs
height:5'6
species:mightyena
Fur color:black and gray
eye color:blue
distinguishing markings/features:very long claws and diagonal scar going down face

As for actual life info I am named Rachel I am 13 I am 5'6 I don't want to say my weight but more than my character's.^^;

AerusalePhoxJr

Is worse then WEEGEE
its 115lbs :D

anyways-

13 is my fav number................ANYWAYS its nice to meet Rachel

AerusalePhoxJr said:
its 115lbs :D

anyways-

13 is my fav number................ANYWAYS its nice to meet Rachel

I wish -,- and like wise and thanks for greeting me.

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Welcome new comer, and I hope you will enjoy your stay. (your info might be a little too open to post, like your real name and age and such. Just be carefull with it on the internet ok)

Lord Eon said:
Hail and well met, Shadow... Eon... o.ó

Hrmmm! Interesting. ^^

Welcome anyways!

My username has no relation to yours the fact that we both use the word eon is reather surprising but I did not copy off of you I have had this username for two years if not more and I plan to use it for the name of an anime I wished to make and it has it's own meaning and all that.^^; and thank you

ChrisDom

Welcome! *Hands you the "younger but taller than me cookie...T_T" and slowly walks away....*

Lord Eon

Author of Eon's Comic
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:

Hrmmm! Interesting. ^^

Welcome anyways!

My username has no relation to yours the fact that we both use the word eon is reather surprising but I did not copy off of you I have had this username for two years if not more and I plan to use it for the name of an anime I wished to make and it has it's own meaning and all that.^^; and thank you
Well, I've had my username for nearly seven years now and I say you are a rotten thief, you, you rotten thief, you! *shakes his paw at her*

Nah, I jest! I hardly expect to be the only person in the world with that word in his username. Still, you're the first person I've met who also uses it too.

Anyways... *hugs ShadowEon and gives her a cookie* ^^

ChrisDom said:
Welcome! *Hands you the "younger but taller than me cookie...T_T" and slowly walks away....*

*smiles cutely then throws at you*"trying to make me fat eh?"XD

Lord Eon said:
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:

Hrmmm! Interesting. ^^

Welcome anyways!

Well, I've had my username for nearly seven years now and I say you are a rotten thief, you, you rotten thief, you! *shakes his paw at her*

Nah, I jest! I hardly expect to be the only person in the world with that word in his username. Still, you're the first person I've met who also uses it too.

But i'd be six years old then o.o and I it means enternity of darkness no one gets that but XD I mean eon is a period of time it's not like it's some made up word lol and you are as well o.o *hugs but doesn't take the cookie figuring it's a trick XD *

Thietogreth said:
Welcome new comer, and I hope you will enjoy your stay. (your info might be a little too open to post, like your real name and age and such. Just be carefull with it on the internet ok)

(sorry for double posting) Hi thanks and yes I know

Lord Eon

Author of Eon's Comic
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:

Hrmmm! Interesting. ^^

Welcome anyways!

But i'd be six years old then o.o and I it means enternity of darkness no one gets that but XD I mean eon is a period of time it's not like it's some made up word lol and you are as well o.o *hugs but doesn't take the cookie figuring it's a trick XD *
Tempus fugit.

My cookies are not tricks! They're just a little burnt around the edges... ;.;

Lord Eon said:
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:

Hrmmm! Interesting. ^^

Welcome anyways!

Tempus fugit.

*tilts head not knowing what first sentence meant* mmhm...

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, ShadowEon. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll try to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Lord Eon

Author of Eon's Comic
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:
ShadowEon said:
Lord Eon said:

Hrmmm! Interesting. ^^

Welcome anyways!

Tempus fugit.

*tilts head not knowing what first sentence meant* mmhm...

It's Latin for "time flies". :3

Anders said:
Welcome to the FA forums, ShadowEon. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll try to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Thank you and to Lord eon: oh and thanks to molotov too.