• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

Togaryuman

So I guess this is where all us new guys come to say hello and say a little about us so we aren’t complete strangers to ya!

My name is Togaryuman (Togs, Gary, Togary) [Toe-Gary-U-Men/man]

I guess the start should be that I am huge into this fandom or what you guys call it (did I mention I was new), it had taken me some time to fully get into the fan base as a whole but through sheer will and actual free time I was able to get in and have some real fun.

Nuff about that stuff RANDOM FACT TIME!

1: I have over 20 eye conditions including visual acuity of 20/500

2: Gamer, I play lots, play with me if you want.

3: VA (voice actor) in training, I know, I know, but I didn’t spend all this money and two years of my life for nothing!

That’s really all I think I can give right now as I am not the best at these introducing yourself things but it will improve over time, until then nice meeting you all and HELLO FAF!

Togaryuman

Welcome to the forums!

Voice actor in training found fun. What are you hoping to voice over? Cartoons? Anime? Games? Something else?

Sadly you don’t really get to choose off the bat as it is very hard to get into fully but I am hoping to voice in Anime and Cartoons as that is where I feel I would have the most fun, but I will go where ever fate takes me. Thanks for asking!

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Ah voice actors. People that I love. I hope that goes well for you. I do enjoy seeing a new voice actor doing good work.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Ignore the shit spam threads. I'm sure more enjoyable things will come as the forum regrows it's roots.

Togaryuman

Ah voice actors. People that I love. I hope that goes well for you. I do enjoy seeing a new voice actor doing good work.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Ignore the shit spam threads. I'm sure more enjoyable things will come as the forum regrows it's roots.

Once again thank you for the kind words, it means a lot.

As for the forums I am ok with them right now as I have moderated my fair share in the past so not much can surprise me here. Still thanks for the warm welcome!

Amazing you still enjoy gaming even with vision conditions xD I am a bit of the same way, I hope to make my career off of drawing though I already have moderate carpal tunnel and most of my social life is online xD it can't keep my away hahahah.

Just judging from your profile pic so, correct me if I'm wrong, is your fursona an Argonian?

Togaryuman

Amazing you still enjoy gaming even with vision conditions xD I am a bit of the same way, I hope to make my career off of drawing though I already have moderate carpal tunnel and most of my social life is online xD it can't keep my away hahahah.

Just judging from your profile pic so, correct me if I'm wrong, is your fursona an Argonian?

Whew what a post to give, first off I hope things go well for you in the future as anything involving the arts is based off of luck, skill, connections and passion. No one said it had to be easy but if you are willing and able why not.

Second even with the eye conditions, I have had them all my life and my family is one that even though you can’t see well you can do things like everyone else just a little bit harder, including games I played at the wee young age of 3 and from there I learned and sometimes in new games today I just go off of instincts (like Killer Instinct as it is a frame based prediction game).

Lastly my Fursona is a bunch of things as I have dabbled in character creation and realized that this is something I like, the mask you see on my PP is actually a Cosplay I did a while back, I even had a tail but then I grew attached to it (it grew on me) so now I consider myself a part of that race, but my True Fursonas are separate and maybe one day you may meet them. In a sense though it is one of my many Fursonas yes. (answering questions in short term is hard)

Whew what a post to give, first off I hope things go well for you in the future as anything involving the arts is based off of luck, skill, connections and passion. No one said it had to be easy but if you are willing and able why not.

Second even with the eye conditions, I have had them all my life and my family is one that even though you can’t see well you can do things like everyone else just a little bit harder, including games I played at the wee young age of 3 and from there I learned and sometimes in new games today I just go off of instincts (like Killer Instinct as it is a frame based prediction game).

Lastly my Fursona is a bunch of things as I have dabbled in character creation and realized that this is something I like, the mask you see on my PP is actually a Cosplay I did a while back, I even had a tail but then I grew attached to it (it grew on me) so now I consider myself a part of that race, but my True Fursonas are separate and maybe one day you may meet them. In a sense though it is one of my many Fursonas yes. (answering questions in short term is hard)

Thank you! Also I think I understand, your fursona / fursonas are a bit of a makeup of alot of different portrayals then. Nice job on the mask, nonetheless! ^.^

Togaryuman

Thank you! Also I think I understand, your fursona / fursonas are a bit of a makeup of alot of different portrayals then. Nice job on the mask, nonetheless! ^.^

O nonononono, the mask is not my work it was a commissioned piece years ago as I have not the talent for woodwork and sculpting, I can make costumes in the sense of sewing and crafting but not this thing.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hey there, and welcome. Good to see you're getting along, even with less than optimal vision...I'm not nearly as bad, have this eye condition called Keratoconus, a thinning of the cornea, in one eye, things are about 20/400, the other is about 20/60. Lots of halos/starbursts around lights at night, ghosting, light sensitivity and stuff, but I've managed OK, and it could always be worse. And at least I figure my eyes 'look' normal. Best thing is to keep a good attitude---shit, I'd rather have bad eyes than a tumor, anyday :)

Well, hope ya have fun here, and with sewing and costuming...reminds me, I need to learn to sew!