• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

Perseph

Hello! ive been wanting to make an account for ages but i was too shy ;u;; but i really like this this fandom and it seems like a fun time so yeah here i am!!

First off im a really big cartoon fan! I would love to be an animator in the future, but right now im trying to figure out how to draw digitally,its so hard ;-;

Anyway i hope i can make some new friends here and have a good time!

M

MakTheFurry

Hello! ive been wanting to make an account for ages but i was too shy ;u;; but i really like this this fandom and it seems like a fun time so yeah here i am!!

First off im a really big cartoon fan! I would love to be an animator in the future, but right now im trying to figure out how to draw digitally,its so hard ;-;

Anyway i hope i can make some new friends here and have a good time!

Welcome! enjoy your stay! We have cupcakes, cakes and more cakes. (And chocolate)

Perseph

Hello! Welcome to the Forums! I hope you like it here!

I love cartoon animations too! What are some of your favorites?

Thank you! Omg i have too many favorite shows, steven universe is probably my favourite but i also love rick and morty, adventure time and gravity falls ( so sad its over ;-;)