• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello...

...darkness my old friend.
I never thought I would make a Furaffinity account, and once I finally did, not a few days go by and the site goes through some harsh event. Thus, I became motivated to make an account here.
Yyyello!!
I'm usually tired, probably all the time.
I'm a scrub. I play bad video games.
Pokemon, LoL (I'm a bronzie, don't come to me if you hope to play with someone that's actually good), Banjo Kazooie (and Yooka Laylee once it's out), Stardew Valley, etc.
I have a somewhat varied music taste, recently got into Boards of Canada, all that IDM and electronic stuff, plus alternative rock.

I try to be amiable, but be aware English is not my first language, and I do miss some words here and there <_>
I'm hoping to land a place in Ringling College in Sarasota, and I love art!
My IRL name is Amanda, but you can call me EC (short for euthanizedCanine)

sooo uh
hey
whatsup m8

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
OMG! I'd never guess English isn't your first language.

I've heard of Ringling College...what kind of programs do they have? Any relation to the Circus? ;)

Well, I already know you're the #1, star Corrupted Wish Game player here, which bodes well.

Hope ya meet a lot of nice furs, and have a good time,

~Simo

OMG! I'd never guess English isn't your first language.

I've heard of Ringling College...what kind of programs do they have? Any relation to the Circus? ;)

Well, I already know you're the #1, star Corrupted Wish Game player here, which bodes well.

Hope ya meet a lot of nice furs, and have a good time,

~Simo
:'D I'm glad that's the case.
I mean I did come to the U.S. when I was young (9 years old), but there's still some words embedded in the culture that escape me at time. Specifically slang.
Ooo I love Ringling *u*! They're not really related to the circus, but they were based off of it somehow :b
I was hoping to major in Game Art, Illustration, or Animation. Besides my furry stuff, I actually do some anatomy/life studies on the side.
I have a friend who is about to graduate from Ringling and she already got an internship at Adult Swim: Cartoon Network (SOBS). So that's the route I hope I can succeed in.
And thank you omgg ;w; I try to make it fun! I'm glad you're part of my little forum game shenanigans.

gbfhdjnkml,
thank you for the sentiment, have a good day/night!

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Pokemon, LoL (I'm a bronzie, don't come to me if you hope to play with someone that's actually good), Banjo Kazooie (and Yooka Laylee once it's out), Stardew Valley, etc.
I love all of these (except LoL. isometric MOBAs are the worst things for me).
You doing some sweet farming? How farm is your farm right now? How's your fishing game? I will out fish the shit out of you >:c. (Also, who did you totally fuck? :v)

But hey, welcome to the forums and such! It's nice to get some good members that leave good impressions here from FA being trashed.

NplusD

...darkness my old friend.
I never thought I would make a Furaffinity account, and once I finally did, not a few days go by and the site goes through some harsh event. Thus, I became motivated to make an account here.
Yyyello!!
I'm usually tired, probably all the time.
I have a somewhat varied music taste, recently got into Boards of Canada, all that IDM and electronic stuff, plus alternative rock.

I try to be amiable, but be aware English is not my first language, and I do miss some words here and there <_>
I'm hoping to land a place in Ringling College in Sarasota, and I love art!
My IRL name is Amanda, but you can call me EC (short for euthanizedCanine)

sooo uh
hey
whatsup m8
Cards Against Humanity? You play that at all? Roleplay at all? Oh, and do you have a fursona, if so, lemme know 'bout your sona!

I love all of these (except LoL. isometric MOBAs are the worst things for me).
You doing some sweet farming? How farm is your farm right now? How's your fishing game? I will out fish the shit out of you >:c. (Also, who did you totally fuck? :v)

But hey, welcome to the forums and such! It's nice to get some good members that leave good impressions here from FA being trashed.
I got Stardew recently so I haven't played as much as I would like to. My farm is doing p well c:< I'm about to head into my first winter. My fishing is bad as heck ;; I used to do well during the fall but all the Summer fish hate me and move far too quickly (otherwise known as: I'm bad).
I haven't romanced any of the characters yet cause I was planning on just investing in my farm x1000 so that once I do romance them, it'll be easier to come up with presents and shit. I was planning on romancing the edgy kid Sebastian out of a joke I had with a couple of friends.
And thank you :D! I'm glad to have met such welcoming members on the forums!

Cards Against Humanity? You play that at all? Roleplay at all? Oh, and do you have a fursona, if so, lemme know 'bout your sona!
I love Cards Against Humanity! It's just not a game I play often because it's rarely brought up.
Last time I roleplayed was when I was 13... I wouldn't say it's my forte. Oh ye! My fursona is this guy!
I made him over a year ago. My last fursona was back when I was going through that teen phase. You know the one. It involved a lot of three days grace and linkin park.
When I made him, I was finally trying to be a bit cheerier about my life, took on a "why do I care" approach to many personal things that hindered me before. It's worked so far :'D I decided to make him German because.. Rottie's are German, and I'm an immigrant so.. it works out somehow. The only difference between my sona and me are my gender, weight, and height. I'm a 5'4 female... weighing in at 125 pounds. I'm a grown midget.
I gave myself a little extra boost at 5'5 in the reference ;w; lol

(I hope that wasn't too lengthy!)
Thank you all for the welcome messages c:!