• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

Emmaelou

Hello everyone!

I'm not exactly /new/ to the FurAffinity community, as I've been posting my art for quite awhile. However, I've never taken the time to actually use the forums and thought.. Hey why not?
For anyone curious, I am Emmaelou/Jayx! I am both a digital and traditional artist (though I heavily prefer drawing traditionally..), I am currently 19 years old, and attempting to go to college for video game design! I do attend conventions (I'm actually just starting!), my first was Anthrocon 2016.
Yes my first convention was anthrocon... lmfao. The next one I'll be going to is actually September 8th! TinyPaws Con. So feel free to chat if you happen to see me uwu ~

Not really sure what else to say here so.. feel free to start a conversation? :p

-Jayx

Emmaelou

Consider the conversation started ;)

How did you get into all of this?

Hahaa... well me being the absolute animal lover that I was when I was younger, I would look up "animal games" on google (very tech savvy I know)
I ended up stumbling upon games such as "WolfQuest" and "Impressive Title". Played those relentlessly, and wanted more and ended up searching more and more.
I then discovered a chatsite called "Wolfhome", which hosted people drawing their own characters that were animals (mostly feral - if not all feral)! I quickly made my own and started to draw again (as I had stopped for some time). As I spent more time on this site I found that people would also draw them as human-like versions. And after spending some time doing this I discovered that people who typically did this were called "furries"!
And I've only fallen further and further down the hole ever since @.@

S

Scales42

Hahaa... well me being the absolute animal lover that I was when I was younger, I would look up "animal games" on google (very tech savvy I know)
I ended up stumbling upon games such as "WolfQuest" and "Impressive Title". Played those relentlessly, and wanted more and ended up searching more and more.
I then discovered a chatsite called "Wolfhome", which hosted people drawing their own characters that were animals (mostly feral - if not all feral)! I quickly made my own and started to draw again (as I had stopped for some time). As I spent more time on this site I found that people would also draw them as human-like versions. And after spending some time doing this I discovered that people who typically did this were called "furries"!
And I've only fallen further and further down the hole ever since @.@

Well, it seems like it was just a matter of time you end up here right? xD

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Yay! An artist who prefers traditional over digital! : )

I can't really draw either way, but I do tend to like traditional forms of art, over electronic, call me stubborn : P

Hope ya have fun, here, and welcome.