• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I'm not entirely sure of what to put here... but hey, I've been pretty bored and lonely lately. So why not? xDD

Yeah, um... hello to everyone~

I don't give out my real name on the internet, so I'd appreciate just being called Fuzz or Fuzzy. I think it just keeps things simpler.

Now, as for stuff about me... well, I've been interested in the furry fandom since I was 17 and discovered it. Back then, I even came up with a fursona of my own (a panda bear). Since then, my main exposure to the fandom was looking at artwork and roleplaying. Also making friends. This year, I discovered old artwork of my first fursona and realized that he 'fit' me a lot more than some other fursonas that I'd tried out throughout the years, so I.. guess I 'brought him back' in a sense?

I think I lean more on the casual side of the furry fandom, someone who enjoys it from more of a distance but doesn't mind making friends and such. I've never been to a furry convention or worn a fursuit, though I gotta admit.. both of those seem like a LOT of fun to me~

I'm 29, male, and bisexual.. with a MAJOR leaning towards guys though.

I'm mainly posting here in the hopes of meeting new people and making new furry friends. I've been incredibly bored and lonely as of late and I'd like to do something to remedy that.

Again, if I'm doing this 'wrong' in some way, I'm sorry ^^; I don't have a lot of experience with forums like this.

Um... yeah, I guess that's it? xDD

I'm not entirely sure of what to put here... but hey, I've been pretty bored and lonely lately. So why not? xDD

Yeah, um... hello to everyone~

I don't give out my real name on the internet, so I'd appreciate just being called Fuzz or Fuzzy. I think it just keeps things simpler.

Now, as for stuff about me... well, I've been interested in the furry fandom since I was 17 and discovered it. Back then, I even came up with a fursona of my own (a panda bear). Since then, my main exposure to the fandom was looking at artwork and roleplaying. Also making friends. This year, I discovered old artwork of my first fursona and realized that he 'fit' me a lot more than some other fursonas that I'd tried out throughout the years, so I.. guess I 'brought him back' in a sense?

I think I lean more on the casual side of the furry fandom, someone who enjoys it from more of a distance but doesn't mind making friends and such. I've never been to a furry convention or worn a fursuit, though I gotta admit.. both of those seem like a LOT of fun to me~

I'm 29, male, and bisexual.. with a MAJOR leaning towards guys though.

I'm mainly posting here in the hopes of meeting new people and making new furry friends. I've been incredibly bored and lonely as of late and I'd like to do something to remedy that.

Again, if I'm doing this 'wrong' in some way, I'm sorry ^^; I don't have a lot of experience with forums like this.

Um... yeah, I guess that's it? xDD
Hey welcome to the forum ^^ I'm always up for chatting and friends.

Hey welcome to the forum ^^ I'm always up for chatting and friends.

Ah, thank you~ >W<

I gotta say, after reading some of the 'unofficial rules' for posting here... I was expecting to be flooded by people either trolling me or being assholes just for the sake of being assholes. xDD

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
Ah, thank you~ >W<

I gotta say, after reading some of the 'unofficial rules' for posting here... I was expecting to be flooded by people either trolling me or being assholes just for the sake of being assholes. xDD

I have not been on here long myself and I have to say that I have found everyone to be very welcoming.

G

Ginza

Everyone in this community tends to be kind, at least that I've met (though I'm sure there's a few assholes out there). Besides, a little bit of trolling here and there keeps us in check eh? Welcome aboard :)

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Hey!
Welcome here o/!
Please enjoy your stay!

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
Lol we already have a fuzzy.. it's nuggets for you, buddy :p