• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

borders4life

They call me crazy dog lady...
Hello everyone!

I'm very new to the actual furry community, even though my friends and fiance are furries. I've been stalking these forums the last couple of days after figuring out that I am a furry and see that everyone here is so welcoming and friendly.

I'm an animal lover, especially dogs and wolves. I actually have 5 dogs, 4 snakes, and 3 rats. I'm going to college to do animal behavior and psychology. I'm also an artist and writer, though I haven't actually drawn any anthromorphic animals (it's a work in progress).

Hobbies include drawing, writing, photography, reading and dog training. I also play some video games.

I'm yet to make a fursona, but I know it's either gonna be a wolf or a dog. I'm excited to be able to build one and draw it out, as well as become a part of this community.

Open_Mind

Fantastic to meet you, and learn about your background! It is great you care for so many animals... ♡

Welcome to the Forum, where you will soon meet many friendly furry folk. If you have any questions, just ask!

Explore and enjoy,

óÓÒò

borders4life

Fantastic to meet you, and learn about your background! It is great you care for so many animals... ♡

Welcome to the Forum, where you will soon meet many friendly furry folk. If you have any questions, just ask!

Explore and enjoy,

óÓÒò

Thank you! And I'm definitely learning a lot just by looking through all the forums these last 2 days.

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

borders4life

Hello all! Still figuring out the navigation on here and on the main FA site, but I'm managing so far

borders4life

I have been on here 4 5 months now and still learning.

If you have any questions ask. There is usually somebody about who will happily assist.

I figured out how to submit photos on FA, but how do I add a photo as, i guess a profile picture? It's the only thing I'm yet to figure out

borders4life

I don't know why but I find when looking for the avatar upload in FA. It hides it self in plain sight and I have to search for it when I go to use it.
Same haha that was the exact area I kept looking in too, but alas, never even saw it