• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello

Wolf359

I am new to this, and I would really like to have people to talk to. I am trying to open myself up to the world. If you would like to talk to me, please send me a message.

borders4life

They call me crazy dog lady...
Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm new here to and can honestly say that everyone is very welcoming. I'm sure you'll like it and make many friends here :D

borders4life

I feel ya, I'm shy too. It took me a couple of days to just join because I was afraid and not sure how to introduce myself. But I stalked the forums and saw how nice, welcoming and friendly everyone was, so i just did it. No one left out here is seems, so no worries

Wolf359

I love destroying Borg lol. I'm guessing you play STO Sasha? How long have you been on here Borders4 life?

borders4life

I've been on here since yesterday now since its past midnight, but I've been on this site researching for the last 5 days before actually joining. So, still learning the ropes of everything and adding to the forums

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Wolf359

Ive been a furry my whole life. Since I was a little kid, I always thought about it. I just never knew what to call myself back then. I also thought I was weird, until I found out that there was a community.

furrall

The Lurcher
I'm kinda shy. I dont feel like I belong anywhere. I would lime to just feel welcome somewhere.

You're definitely not the only one mate, don't you worry.
Anyways welcome, you are going to love it here trust me! This place is
simply just awesome and so are the people. :)

borders4life

I always liked the idea of being able to be an animal all my life, but always figured it was just a child like dream. An accidental search helped me find the furry world. I just didn't really accept it until now

Wolf359

I always liked the idea of being able to be an animal all my life, but always figured it was just a child like dream. An accidental search helped me find the furry world. I just didn't really accept it until now
Be proud of what you are. We embrace our animalistic side.

B

backpawscratcher

Ive been a furry my whole life. Since I was a little kid, I always thought about it. I just never knew what to call myself back then. I also thought I was weird, until I found out that there was a community.
I totally hear you with that.

Hello and welcome :cool: