• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

captain_morj

Hi! I'm new here.
I'd like to talk to someone.
I want to hear something about you :)
(previously sorry for my english)

Furryfox777

Gentle as snow
Hi Captain!
Welcome :)

Something about me, huh... My all time favourite video game is Dark Souls, the first game. Dark Souls 2 feels almost like an entirely different game. Dark Souls 3 feels way better to play, but the first just makes me happy every time I play it or watch videos of it.

Now, quid pro quo, Clarice. I've told you something about me, I'd like to hear something about you :D

Furryfox777

Gentle as snow
Well, I love video games, but I don't have the time and the money. I really want to play Witcher but I can't :c
The Witcher 3 or the series as a whole :eek:? I haven't played it much but if you find time and money some day, I'd definitely recommend it ^^

captain_morj

The Witcher 3 or the series as a whole :eek:? I haven't played it much but if you find time and money some day, I'd definitely recommend it ^^
I want play the series. thanks for recommending :3
What else do you like?

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
Well I seem to have settled on this planet in a place known as the United Kingdom. It is often wet here so it suits me just fine being a water dragon.

I drifted out of console gaming a few years ago so not so clued up on that seen.

Finding my enjoyment of art again. Drawing, sculpting, dug the sewing machine out recently an it seems that I can still work it (Fursuit check list. Does the sewing machine still work? Yes :D)

Well there's a little.

Yourself?

captain_morj

I'm from the warm part of Russia. But the last few days it's snowing!
I like to draw too. Especially beautiful female body.
What do you like in art?

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Hello and Welcome.:)
Please make yourself at home.
Something about me… I also come from the weird and wonderful land known as the UK and I draw a bit.

captain_morj

Hello!
Thank you! I did not expect to see new reply here :)
The mouse on your avatar is very pretty.
I have two cute rats. So I'm happy to see rodents!

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

There are plenty of free games you can play if you don't have the money.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Would kinda depend on the genres you like and the specs of your system.

As for free games to recommend, here are a few:
Fortnite
Planetside 2
Wyrmsun
World of Tanks
World of Warships
World of Airplanes
WarThunder

Can always check out Steam and its free to play section.

captain_morj

Fortnite looks really cool.
I prefer single-player games with an interesting plot, such as heavy rain, cry of fear and the last of us. Sometimes I play MMORPG