• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

Kazonking

Hello everyone I'm Kazonking, not really new here but never properly introduced myself on here. I've been a furry since I was 18 (now 24), but wish I would have discovered this earlier. But guess it's better late than never lol. I'm a writer, mainly horror, fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, poetry, and slice of life kind of stuff (don't recall if there is a proper genre for that one). I occasionally do some art, mainly scenery/landscape but trying to learn how to draw other things. A few years ago I created my first real fursona that fit to many aspects of who I am. I sign want to bore you with details lol but if you want to know more, I'll share of course. Because of my illness, I've been on and off from here which was devastating since this seems to be a place where I can be more myself if that makes sense, so I'm glad to finally have more time to be on here since my illness is more or less "tolerable". Anyways, I'm honoured to be here and can't wait to be more involved.