• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good evening everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself before you start seeing me poke around in an administrative capacity on the forums.

I have been a member of the fandom for a bit over 18 years and I have been staff on the main site for a long while now as a Code of Conduct Administrator. I look forward to interacting with you and providing for a safe, enjoyable atmosphere. If there is one thing I can promise you, it is that I am a very objective, user friendly individual - if you ever need help, please feel free to reach out. All I ask is if you need anything "official," please use the appropriate reporting methods.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
giphy-17.gif

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
"Hey Attaman, whatcha doing?"
"Nothing, just... uh... writing a welcome to our new Administrator. It's pretty crazy I uh... haven't seen a new mod in years. It's weird because-"
Mmm whatcha say~

... A bit more seriously, and apologizing for the quality of the above (stuck using my non-laptop computer at the moment, meaning no Photoshop), welcome to the forum @Flamingo

Yakamaru

Bad Jokes Inc.
Welcome to the forum.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Bird is the word!

Do ya surf?