• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

that_darn_furry

all that is gold does not glitter
Greetings! I'm that_darn_furry.
I'm not a new member to FA (I've been around FA since.. 2014-ish?), but it's my first time really stepping into the forum community. I'm rather quiet in regards to actual conversation but I do enjoy posting and browsing on forum boards as I find it easier to communicate here! I'm 25 years old, and I currently reside on the east coast of the US, though I definitely would love to move elsewhere eventually. I absolutely love nature, as I grew up in a national forest in the midwest, as well I grow an assortment of different plants (mostly succulents currently, but I'm beginning to switch it up a bit), and love to go hiking with our dogs.
Currently I am beginning my spiritual path to Pantheism/Animism, though I have just begun and am reading so much material to better educate myself as I have been doing for over a year now! I collect bones, furs (both that are ethically harvested of course) and crystals.

I used to draw a lot more, but I really haven't drawn in a year or two, seriously, though I do hope to pick up the hobby again, and actually begin possibly posting art in the community. I also no longer have a fursona at the moment, as I recently sold my first sona and am currently going very slow-paced into finding a new one, but that doesn't mean I don't own furry characters! I enjoy collecting and purchasing artwork from other artists, which my Toyhou.se link can be found in my signature!

If you have any other questions for me, I'll gladly answer them, otherwise it's nice to meet the forum community and hope to become more active! :D

I can also be found on:
DeviantART: thatdarnfurry
Twitter: that_darn_furry

D

Deleted member 133545

what's up
I hope everybody here gives you a warm welcoming to the forums

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.