• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello

FoxWithAName

This is my first post, currently I am exploring the community and try to find some active threads.
I am new to the fandom and new to forums in general soooooo, a complete noob here. Still learning lingo and rules.

Basically I am very shy and quite around the Internet, but i want to change some things and meet new people. Feel free to message me or reply in the thread.

My current hobbies are 3D printing, driving Motorcycles, everything about Video Games, and programming.

L.Rey

Luke, the lone wanderer
Howdy, welcome to FAF! Feel free to open up at your own pace. I'm still relatively new here myself, but I think you'll find most folks here to be friendly. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
Ey, fellow Eurotrash! Always fun to see more fellow Euros around here.

Welcome to the forum, mate. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

FoxWithAName

Hey welcome aboard! What kind of stuff do you like 3D printing?
Thx, yes 3D printing, I printed a lot of functional stuff like spare parts for broken equipment, or the occasional nerdy thing like coasters. Thingiverse is my go to for getting models and inspiration. This hobby can be very frustrating at the start but there is so much content for troubleshooting in the www and it can be hell of a reward when something you designed fixed something. The possibility of creating an objects in your bedroom while you play videogames or work is so nice. Last Week I started to learn Blender to design my own stuff... I am in a creative mood right now. ^^

To all thank you for this welcoming introduction.

Hound-of-chulainn

Thx, yes 3D printing, I printed a lot of functional stuff like spare parts for broken equipment, or the occasional nerdy thing like coasters. Thingiverse is my go to for getting models and inspiration. This hobby can be very frustrating at the start but there is so much content for troubleshooting in the www and it can be hell of a reward when something you designed fixed something. The possibility of creating an objects in your bedroom while you play videogames or work is so nice. Last Week I started to learn Blender to design my own stuff... I am in a creative mood right now. ^^

To all thank you for this welcoming introduction.
That's awesome. I got a new 3d printer a while ago, but part of it's broken and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. I'm not too familiar with blender yet, but I used to do all kinds of 3D modelling though. If you ever have questions about that kinda stuff, feel free to shoot me a message. ^_^

Mr. Fox

Cheeseburger Pride
Welcome to...