• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Fairest of salutations to you all! I'm Ollie, and it's a pleasure to meet you all! I generally hope I meet some kind folks and friendly faces on here, and generally just have a good time as well! Though, you should probably get to know me a little bit better, just in case.

I go by Ollie, but Oliver works too. I'm 17 and I'm from the US, and I have a select few hobbies I generally enjoy, like making music at times. I do poetry as well, and I'm considering making a FA account with verbal poetry if that's anyone's shtick!

I also enjoy other things as well, like being in nature and such. There's a pool we don't use often, mainly because that place feels like the arctic the second you dip as much as a toe inside! I'll just wait until it gets warmer for that....eventually!

Now then, one last thing about me. In terms of rp, I have a good couple of years of experience under my belt, so don't be a stranger if we ever get to do one! I love to accommodate to others, so if there is anything a trusty otter can do for ya, don't hesitate to ask!

Well then, that's pretty much it about me. I hope all of you are gonna be swell friends, and I do hope to befriend the lot of ya!

Cheers!

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Hello there and welcome!

Nice to have another nature lover on the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy it here and meet a lot of cool people.

You said you make music. Do you play an instrument of mix things through a program?

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Hello there and welcome!

Nice to have another nature lover on the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy it here and meet a lot of cool people.

You said you make music. Do you play an instrument of mix things through a program?
Ah, good question! And thanks, nature is always the best forms of relaxation, and I thank you for the kind words!

Lemme see......ah, I do play a piano! Or, keyboard, should I say. Since I've had it for a while, I'm able to play some official pieces, but I mainly like to make my own.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Ah, good question! And thanks, nature is always the best forms of relaxation, and I thank you for the kind words!

Lemme see......ah, I do play a piano! Or, keyboard, should I say. Since I've had it for a while, I'm able to play some official pieces, but I mainly like to make my own.
Neato, once upon a time I played cello and bass guitar. If you ever post any of your music let me know and I'll have a listen

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
Neato, once upon a time I played cello and bass guitar. If you ever post any of your music let me know and I'll have a listen
Ooh, neat! I've always wondered what those sound like! And sure thing! Once I compose a piece, I'll definitely let you listen! If I do, I'll open up a dm if that's cool, and upload the link to it there!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Otters are nice. ma ko channel on Youtube have a lot of cute videos on it.

Oh, but where are my manners..

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Fellow otter detected! Always nice to watch our numbers grow, we shall take over the...I mean uh nevermind. Nothing suspicious about otters, anyone who disagrees is lying.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Hello there, and welcome!

I think putting your poetry on the main site is a fantastic idea! I look forward to getting to know you more. I hope you have a really nice time here and make lots of friends. If you ever want to chat or have any questions, feel free to message me!