• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello!

CYSYS8993

I'm CYSYS8993, a human who has furry OCs but not interested in being one. I've been into drawing stuff and visual arts since an early age and I'm happy to share them with other like-minded people, furry or otherwise. :)

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Hey there Cy, you aren't the first nor the last artist who does furry art without being/considering themselves a Furry.

Welcome to the forum.

Erix

>‿‿◕
I'm CYSYS8993, a human who has furry OCs but not interested in being one. I've been into drawing stuff and visual arts since an early age and I'm happy to share them with other like-minded people, furry or otherwise. :)
Heya Cysys! I’m sorta on the fence on that, whether to consider myself a furry or not. Though what I do know is this forum is a pretty fun place to hang, so I hope you like it around here as much as I do! ^u^

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hey, hey! Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to look around. You can find me in the gaming section if you're interested.
Please enjoy your stay ^w^