• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pattarchus

It barks.
Hello you!

I am Pattarchus, a three-headed doberhellhound from Germany. I've been an active member of the furry fandom since 2001 and I am involved in the creation and realisition of some projects and conventions.

If people ask me, what I am doing for a living ... I have to respond with: "It's complicated. Something in the media industry." I work as science communicator, game dev, podcaster, content designer and writer. So ... I usually sit in front a screen and create stuff for others to enjoy.

I am happy to be here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

~Pattarchus

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Hello there, and welcome!

We're a pretty friendly bunch but you probably already know that. I think it's neat that you've been active for so long. I look forward to seeing you around the forums more! And I hope you enjoy your time. If you ever want to chat, please feel free to message me!

Pattarchus

It barks.
Hello there, and welcome!

We're a pretty friendly bunch but you probably already know that. I think it's neat that you've been active for so long. I look forward to seeing you around the forums more! And I hope you enjoy your time. If you ever want to chat, please feel free to message me!
Thank you so much! It's been a very pleasant experience so far :)

anonfoxer

trans girl, arctic fox, dingus. she/her
Willkommen! Genieße deinen Aufenthalt! Und bitte vergib mir mein rostiges Deutsch

at least i think thats right. idk, only learned a bit from my dad then studied japanese for so long that a good chunk got pushed out