• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello

tundra_arctic_wolf

aka The Furry Punisher
*an arctic wolf tailwaves to everyone*

Hello fellow furries.

I just joined this forum today, and I'm pleased to meet all of you.

Oh, and I just want to say that I am a very shy arctic wolf, and I hope I will meet a lot of nice friends here.

cheers,
Tundra

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
tundra_arctic_wolf said:
*an arctic wolf tailwaves to everyone*

Hello fellow furries.

I just joined this forum today, and I'm pleased to meet all of you.

Oh, and I just want to say that I am a very shy arctic wolf, and I hope I will meet a lot of nice friends here.

cheers,
Tundra
Greetings and well met, dude. :)

uncia2000

*tailwaves and chuffs back to da woof*
Greetings! Always pleased to see new furs around :)

Catch yer tail on the board and/or the rest of the community, once that's back online ;)

Lapis snowmeow/u2k ^^

dave hyena

A wonderous moorhen
Hello,

We here in the furry community are mostly concerned with learning the secret science of perspective but there is room for all sorts provided you are willing to admit the primacy of Albrecht Durer as a virtuoso of engraving and the woodcut medium.

I myself saw someone get a hamper of food from Nuremburg today and I noted that therein was Albrecht Durer Biscuits, fruitcake, tea and chocolates.

Though quite what tasty treats have to do with a master artist/mathematician of the high middle ages/early renaissance I know not.

uncia2000

*purrs contentedly; sandwiched between two smart 'yenas*

*checks to see whether there was any "Albrecht Durer"(tm) Nuremberg gingerbread in there, too*
Hardly standard kitty fare, but is a particular addiction of mine... *licks lips*

*nod nods in agreement*, but don't forget those gorgeous watercolors as well...

Heh, heh; dun worry Tundra, we're not all this silly all the time. Usually a bit more, phps!
*purrsya*

dave hyena

A wonderous moorhen
uncia2000 said:

*checks to see whether there was any "Albrecht Durer"(tm) Nuremberg gingerbread in there, too*
*purrsya*

Speaking of the devil, I pawed through it again tonight, and there was 150 grams of N?rnberg shortbread with a view of Albrecht Durer Haus on the cover.

I've been sneakily reading his letters too, and it feels rather creepy, reading the private dialogues of a man four hundred fifty years and more dead:

"As for your previous comment that I should come home soon or
else you would give my wife a "washing," you are not
permitted to do so, since you would ride her to death.

Know, too, that I decided to learn dancing and went twice to
the school, for which I had to pay the master a ducat. No
one could get me to go there again. To learn dancing, I
should have had to pay away all that I have earned, and at
the end I should have known nothing about it." :shock: