• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help a fellow fur in need

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
All I want is to have some time with my mate. My heart breaks a little more every time I wake up and she is not next to me. I am rarely ask for help from anyone , but I am now to the point where I am begging for help. Please help me get to North Carolina , I don't care if I have to draw 100 five dollar commissions all I want is to be with my fiancee.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
Oh, hun I wish I could help and I'd take the offer.
I'd totally, pay like 15$ It's probly what I can get my hands on if possible.
*total sap*
Thing is ain't got no money orders nor pay pal.
o.o;;

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Oh, hun I wish I could help and I'd take the offer.
I'd totally, pay like 15$ It's probly what I can get my hands on if possible.
*total sap*
Thing is ain't got no money orders nor pay pal.
o.o;;

As I stated in the journal at this point I would be willing to PM you my address if you dont have paypal.

ChapperIce

Do you just need money for gas? My brother drives from New York to North Carolina all the time. Long ass trip, but he seems to get there on a full tank or so.

I'd give you money, but I'm broke, and I prolly wouldn't even if I had the money..I'm mean about love because I has none ;;

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Do you just need money for gas? My brother drives from New York to North Carolina all the time. Long ass trip, but he seems to get there on a full tank or so.

I'd give you money, but I'm broke, and I prolly wouldn't even if I had the money..I'm mean about love because I has none ;;

Like it says in the journal I need money for a bus or plane ticket and money to pay someone to help my mother.

H

Hojimak

I'd help you if I could, but a) I'm in England, and b) I'm stone broke.
Isn't there anyway you could hitchhike? I'm sure about the risk in America these days, but I heard its pretty good going...

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I'd help you if I could, but a) I'm in England, and b) I'm stone broke.
Isn't there anyway you could hitchhike? I'm sure about the risk in America these days, but I heard its pretty good going...

At this point I just may try but I would still need to raise money to pay someone to help me mum.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Is she elderly? Needs help around the house?

she has kidney failure and heart and lung problems. And my dad has a bad case of digeniritive disk disease so he can't help her up and down the stairs.

H

Hojimak

Blimey - Is there anything the local council can do? Some kind of support your mum can get?

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Blimey - Is there anything the local council can do? Some kind of support your mum can get?

She already gets as much support as she can that her insurence will pay for , I had to beg the state to pay for her oxygen cause the insurence company stopped paying and there is no way I can afford it. Life has become an almost literal act of shoveling shit against the tide with a teaspoon.

H

Hojimak

Shit - Forgot there was no National Health Service in the US =(
Is there no way she can come to you?
I think its really unfair that you're being left to care for your parents on your own - If theres any small thing I can do, let me know, okay?

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Shit - Forgot there was no National Health Service in the US =(
Is there no way she can come to you?
I think its really unfair that you're being left to care for your parents on your own - If theres any small thing I can do, let me know, okay?

That is the part that makes this whole situation so bad is that she is down south in the same position I am in with the aunt that raised her. She left Maine a year ago to go care for her Aunt and we have only spent a total of a month together since then. I ended up pouring the money I had saved for college into physical therapy for my mother and since then have been living week to week.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Update: So my over all goal for money to make the trip happen is 400-500 dollars.

Goal:$400-$500

Commissions and donations so far:$135(ball park figure)

So please if you can spare some bucks or want something drawn let me know.:(

ChapperIce

Is there any way you could take your parents with you if you raised enough money? I'd think that'd be easier..and you'd probably be worrying once you got to NC :\

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Is there any way you could take your parents with you if you raised enough money? I'd think that'd be easier..and you'd probably be worrying once you got to NC :\

Me mum has dyalisis three days a week , so it wouldn't work too well. Plus I could just plain use some time away from them after taking care of them 24/7 for the past 3 years.

Lost

in color
I wish you best but I cant help I'm a broke college fur XP

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Your story breaks my heart. As soon as I get some allowance or something, I'll take you up on the pencil drawing offer. Though I don't have paypal, so I'll send a postal order. You can expect me to start sorting that out in 6 days when I have cash.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Your story breaks my heart. As soon as I get some allowance or something, I'll take you up on the pencil drawing offer. Though I don't have paypal, so I'll send a postal order. You can expect me to start sorting that out in 6 days when I have cash.

Thank you so much!

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I wish you best but I cant help I'm a broke college fur XP

Thanks man I know you would help if you could.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Thank you so much!
No problem. I'll try to throw $10 or $20 your way for just one drawing. PM me your address soon and I'll send a postal order when I can.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Yard saaaale! =D I always go through all my old video games and crap and hit eBay when it comes time to buy a new round of textbooks or when vaccination time for the herd comes up. X'D

I'd help, but I'm a bit on the needy side myself at the moment. *snug* Good luck though, man. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Yard saaaale! =D I always go through all my old video games and crap and hit eBay when it comes time to buy a new round of textbooks or when vaccination time for the herd comes up. X'D

I'd help, but I'm a bit on the needy side myself at the moment. *snug* Good luck though, man. Where there's a will, there's a way.

I have already sold pretty much everything of value that I have. Heck I even sent in one of those scrap gold kits they show on TV.

H

Hojimak

I'm getting paid soon, matey - 8th of september, I think...
That or I can just do more work for the grandparents =P