• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help decide a name for comic/studio

Choose a Studio and Title

• Studio: King Studios

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Studio: Lion Soul Pictures

• Studio: J. King Agency

• Studio: PurrKing Inc.

• Title: This is Firrywood

• Title: Welcome to Firrywood

• Title: The Stars

• Title: Catch the Stars

• Title: On the Rise

• Other (suggest below)

• Total voters

Xan_vega

I am working on a comic that centers around a movie studio and it's employees but I am having a heck of a time deciding a name for the studio and a title for the comic. Any suggestions would be highly valued if you don't like the ones listed.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=corporationname

Mix and Match

Sylvine

Can't say I like any of the studio names, but can't seem to come up with anything better.

By the way: Perhaps "Reach for the Stars" instead of "Catch the Stars"? Heh, or "Carpe astra!" =)

~Sylv

Saturn

I like King Studios becuase it sort of sounds like a person with the name "King" founded it, which is sort of common. The Lion Soul Pictures sounds ok, but the Lion Soul sort of throws me off for some reason. >_< As for a title, the only one I really liked was On The Rise. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Xan_vega

Thank you so far for the comments, the guy who owns the studio is named Jeremy King and he is a lion (yeah really creative, aren't I?). I think I like Carpe Astra, Reach for the Stars so I will keep it in mind.

Bokracroc, when I first thought of making the comic I had spent half an hour using that generator and nothing appealed to me but thank you for the suggestion.

nobuyuki

Studio X

:B

Xan_vega

nobuyuki, Thank you for your input, Studio X just feels generic so probably not going to use it.

Arshes Nei, Thank you but I dunno if I like being reminded of The Joker every time I go to sketch the comic XD.