• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help finding an Image (Just want to try at least...)

Carbion

Hi! Sorry for bothering, but I wanted to ask for help in finding a specific piece of art or the author. It was one of the first I saw so I wanted to see it again. I thought I favorited it but I wasn't able to find it, so I don't know if I missed it or the author deleted it.

The image is like this: A blue/ light green dragon (the chest area is green the rest is blue) with a blue "goo" tail, and blue/gooish ... "stuff" coming from a, the dragon is male with piercings in the face and is naked. The tail is rather solid, kind of like a gummy bear.

I know is rather impossible to find it, but I liked it very much and it was one of the first furry iamges I became interested in, so I want to at least try to find it, futile it may be.

Thank you for your help, and sorry for bothering you.

oappo

Some advice in finding this:
Google image search keywords (for example, "blue dragon goo tail naked piercings" without the quotes). You'd be surprised about how easily some things pop up. Don't be afraid to try different search terms and different amounts of keywords.

related or similar keywords can yield results (such as replacing "naked" with "nude" or "dragon" with "wyvern")

Search on other websites such as furaffinity, image boorus, 18+ websites. You can also make use of keywords there too.

If a website has a tagging system, make use of it in your search.

Do you remember if the artist specialized in any way such as only doing scalies? What website did you find it on? How long ago did you see this image? Was there a prominent commentator (i.e., someone who often posted on the artist's works?) All these things could be used to narrow your search.

Carbion

Some advice in finding this:
Google image search keywords (for example, "blue dragon goo tail naked piercings" without the quotes). You'd be surprised about how easily some things pop up. Don't be afraid to try different search terms and different amounts of keywords.

related or similar keywords can yield results (such as replacing "naked" with "nude" or "dragon" with "wyvern")

Search on other websites such as furaffinity, image boorus, 18+ websites. You can also make use of keywords there too.

If a website has a tagging system, make use of it in your search.

Do you remember if the artist specialized in any way such as only doing scalies? What website did you find it on? How long ago did you see this image? Was there a prominent commentator (i.e., someone who often posted on the artist's works?) All these things could be used to narrow your search.
Managed to find it! Thank you very much! It was from an user named Veyll I just wasn't searching for it correclty, tried Google but with different words. I will take your advice from now on!

T

TwoBrains

Managed to find it! Thank you very much! It was from an user named Veyll I just wasn't searching for it correclty, tried Google but with different words. I will take your advice from now on!
now I'm curious, could you link the art?