• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help finding one, specific piece of art

Lord_Asmodeus

So, it seemed most appropriate to ask this here, I couldn't find anywhere else to ask and it's a bit of an oddly specific piece of art I'm looking for, but I've been looking all over and I just cannot seem to find it.

Specifically what I'm looking for is a piece of art (concept or reference art, I think) that depicts a long, digitigrade (I believe) foot/leg, showing what it looks like extended, bent, and laid flat in a more plantigrade angle. I can't even really remember why exactly I was looking for this specific piece of art, but I just know that I have the image in my mind but I'm at my wits end trying to find it. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone can help me track this one down I'd be super appreciative :p

Lord_Asmodeus

It's terribly frustrating, I can picture it in my head, I'd know it if I saw it but I can't remember where I did see it. just an elongated foot, straight at the heel in one part, and bent forward at the heel in another.

Lord_Asmodeus

Found it! It's been awhile so my memory of the context was fuzzy, I'd mentally stretched the foot out and given it more exotic traits (might be a similar piece of art that was reminiscent of it)

52zobmr.png

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Damn! you found it! congrats!
Meanwhile I can't find a piece I had saved (only renamed the file), AND I know one of the artist's usernames. AND tineye doesn't work. Strange world!