• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help! Lost Fursona! If found, please contact owner<3

Name: Grimruine Alchemical
Sex: M
Species: Dragon (Unknown Origin, but looks Similar to that of Ukrainian)
Height: 65 ft 3 in (65'3")
Weight: 1382

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: Electric Blue and Black(Chest Piece)
- Markings: Yes, Various
[Birth Mark: Decagram behind left shoulder blade (Black)] [Various Elemental Runes marked on the body (Neon Green)] [Scars (Neon Green) {On Right eye, On neck, on tail, on left leg}]
- Eye color: White with [Red Corona Ring (Thin)]
- Other features: None Yet.

Behavior and Personality:
Shy and reserved, but can be Friendly and Energetic. Enjoys fidgeting with things and tinkering (hence the art of alchemy). Loyal and Kindhearted, but pessimistic.

Skills:
Magic Wielder (Similar to Alchemy but faster), Semi-Artistic, Open-Learner
Weaknesses: Befriending, Poor Communication, Terrible Sweettooth

Art in every shape and form, Books and Video Games (On a really big TV with a big keyboard), Trying new foods (within reason) [needs wok]
Dislikes: Enigmas

History:
Born of a star collapsing, and hatched 35 years later, He was awoken into a world unknown, on a warm sunny beach with crystal sands. Found by a species of bipedal creatures, who harbored him for 112 years as he grew larger and faster and smarter.
He learned of many things the natives knew, how to survive in any climate and environment. This was because they lived between the highest and coldest mountain, which on the other side was to be ironic the hottest desert, and the most vibrant beautiful beach land area.
As time passed, he grew curious, to learn and explore. One day setting out to see beyond the small world hes walked along for so many years. He ventures out over the mountain, and passing the desert, into what his founders called the dark lands. An area full of barbaric creatures that threaten to kill anything that ventures into the harsh woodland.
After 13 years of sneaking and trudging through the dark lands, avoiding the carnivorous creatures with glowing eyes, he makes it to a new beach which was covered in stone and rubble. In the distance a large spans of land, lays welcoming after a long harsh land.
-----------
Unsure If I need anything below, I cant really list anything right now.

Clothing/Personal Style:
Picture:

Goal:
Profession:
Personal quote:
Theme song:
Birthdate:
Star sign:

Favorite food:
Favorite drink:
Favorite location:
Favorite weather:
Favorite color:

Least liked food:
Least liked drink:
Least liked location:
Least liked weather:

Favorite person:
Least liked person:
Friends:
Relations:
Enemies:
Significant other:
Orientation:

Any suggestions, Questions to help me fill in a lot more to this, anything really... is helpful. Please help!!!

Last edited:
N

natlegal

Wow, your fursona looka awesome! I can see it with my mind, but since I am a disaster at drawing I can't help you :( . I hope that you find someone that can help you :)

P.S.: Also, the way that you made the description and the post itself are very creative, you seens to be a (very) creative person =)

Wow, your fursona looka awesome! I can see it with my mind, but since I am a disaster at drawing I can't help you :( . I hope that you find someone that can help you :)

P.S.: Also, the way that you made the description and the post itself are very creative, you seens to be a (very) creative person =)
Thank you!!! :D I'm still working on the designs some more as to shaping and stuff. But I cannot wait for it to come out of my mind!!!

And thank you again :D