• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help Me Build A Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minyaden

Hey it has been a long time since I worked on this game and would appreciate some help if you want to join me ^.^ http://www.twitch.tv/jaco281
Thats where to go (not sure if I am posting this in the right thread and sorry if I am).
I am using RPG Maker VX so nothing super complicated or anything just so you know.

Schwimmwagen

You're going to need to be a lot more specific.

What help do you need?

What is your goal?

What is the game about?

Is there anything special we ought to know about the game?

What roles do you need fulfilled?

How much are you paying?

Are you paying anyone?

and more

Minyaden

You're going to need to be a lot more specific.

What help do you need?

What is your goal?

What is the game about?

Is there anything special we ought to know about the game?

What roles do you need fulfilled?

How much are you paying?

Are you paying anyone?

and more
I am building it not paying anyone and what I need will be in the stream if you go check it out I am just doing one thing at a time.
You don't have to help you can just watch I was looking for more of just some company while I did this.
But if you wanted I could send you a free copy after I finish (might be awhile though)

Term_the_Schmuck

Most Interesting Man on FAF
Closing this thread because this is not a place for shameless plugging. If you're just going to tell people "go to this link" as solicitation purposes then this doesn't have any purpose for existing on this site.

Not to mention its a bit sketchy to just tell people to click a link with no real context as to what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.