• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help me choose a color!

Khaos.Kitty

Alright I'm looking to gift a set of Axent wear headphones to one random lucky commissioner when the headphones are finally released. I'm thinking the blue pair as it seems to be the most popular. But I'm wondering what my fellow furs think about the colors. Should I go with blue, green, red, or purple? Images (SFW) below if you haven't seen them yet.

mGlFN38.jpg
<-- blue/green
4m88i0B.jpg
<-- Red/Purple

EDIT: To give a bit more information (as you'll see in comments below) These headphones will be bought in advance and given away sometime in April when I have them Physically in hand. It will go to one of my commissioners, that means anyone who commissions me until April (and any commission prior to this date really) will have their names entered in for a chance to win. One entry per commission taken, so one person can have their name entered as often and as much as they'd like. It's just me wanting to give back to the people who help fund my art :3

Last edited:

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
I'd take purple but they're too bleak. Strong, dark and saturated purple is the thing.
So... blue.

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
Bluuueeee!
Also I want those headphones.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Oh fuck me, blue/green, gogogogo

ZettaBit

Caffeine Addict
How about all three, take them apart, combine them, and put in a timer chip to make them oscillate. xD

Arcana

career lurker
In my (biased) opinion, blue.

I wish they had an orange pair, though ;~;

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I'm gonna lean over the purple ones

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Alright I'm looking to gift a set of Axent wear headphones to one random lucky commissioner when the headphones are finally released. I'm thinking the blue pair as it seems to be the most popular. But I'm wondering what my fellow furs think about the colors. Should I go with blue, green, red, or purple? Images (SFW) below if you haven't seen them yet.

mGlFN38.jpg
<-- blue/green
4m88i0B.jpg
<-- Red/Purple
You know, in retrospect, wouldn't it just be easier to ask your random winner what they prefer?

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Blue. Blue is a cool color in both senses of the term.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
You know, in retrospect, wouldn't it just be easier to ask your random winner what they prefer?
I cannot believe it took this long to figure this out.
I'm pretty embarrased I didn't think of this myself.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?

Khaos.Kitty

Because the window for buying them at the reduced price ends in 8 days and I won't be drawing a winner until April when I have them physically in hand. So I have to decide the color now. But good question.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Because the window for buying them at the reduced price ends in 8 days and I won't be drawing a winner until April when I have them physically in hand. So I have to decide the color now. But good question.
Get one of both. :p Then keep the one they don't choose. :3 Win-win. \o/

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
I assume that those headphones are supposed to be some kind of surprise.
So it would be better to ask about favourite colour instead of "sup bob, in what colour do you like those headphones?"

Nevermind

Khaos.Kitty

Ahgod, I'm sorry for saying this but I think it applies in this instance-

You only live once. :T

Hahaha, this is true! But I've already purchased a 4 pack for myself and three friends, so I'm at my spending limit for one more pair :p

But I figure I'd give back to my commissioners you know? While they're few in number they're a really friendly lot who are have been there when I was in a tight spot (such as recently I needed help with medical bills, since I bought a 4 pack of headphones earlier in the month XD ), so I figure it's a nice gesture to them and anyone to come until April :).

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Hahaha, this is true! But I've already purchased a 4 pack for myself and three friends, so I'm at my spending limit for one more pair :p

But I figure I'd give back to my commissioners you know? While they're few in number they're a really friendly lot who are have been there when I was in a tight spot (such as recently I needed help with medical bills, since I bought a 4 pack of headphones earlier in the month XD ), so I figure it's a nice gesture to them and anyone to come until April :).
Hah, gg priorities. :V
But serious, it's an awfully nice gesture for your fans. With that said, I maintain my vote for green/blue. SUPERIOR COLOR SCHEME SCRUBS.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Where can these be purchased >_>