• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help me find this artist?

17bak396

Im new to Fur Affinity, and I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the site. I'm looking for a specific artist who's work I adore. I have a few screenshots of their art that some friends have provided, but none of us can remember the name of the artist. I do know for a fact, that they are on Fur Affinity because my friend has gotten a commission from them here. Im hoping someone might recognize the art and can point me in the right direction, or teach me a more refined way of searching on Fur Affinity. Ill attach the art below. Thanks in advance!
image1.jpeg

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
If you have names of specific OCs you commissioned, you can search those and maybe the artist included them as tags(I always do). If your friend commissioned them, they probably have some form of recorded contact, through notes or somewhere otherwise. I'd ask the person who commissioned them for more specifics.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Did you try reverse image search or TinEye?

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
you could do species specific searches to narrow it down

WXYZ

No longer using this site
Is the art based on your friend's fursona? That could help with the searching.

Please upload more pictures if possible. Reversing the image comes up with nothing. Also, see if your friend can find contact information with the artist, or, if the art is their fursona, ask the fursonas name and look it up.

N

Nyro46

If your friend had commissioned them, assuming they used Paypal (or some other type of money transfer) they can probably look through the records to at least find the name of the artist?
Or as someone mentioned, through their notes on FA?