• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help me find this Please!

LuxVolans

So, I remember a few months ago browsing the front page of FurAffinity, and I came across someone uploading a series of images that I can't find again.

The images described a series of magical items designed for use seemingly in a Tabletop RPG. These items were seemingly well balanced, as well as had what one might call a delightful side effect. Others might call them perverse or disturbing.

Some examples of said side effects included things like; regular egg laying, constant pregnancy, and various transformative side effects. There were many others as well, though those were the two that I really remember.

However, I was a DUMBASS and didn't bother to favorite them, and so I've now lost and can't seem to find them.

Does anyone know where these are, who made them, and how I can find them? Please, any help is appreciated...

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
I swear, there are so many threads like this.
Not to be rude, but there's a slim chance anyone knows. There are countless submissions on FA.

Unless you can remember the artist's username, or the username of the person who commissioned it, or any other identifying details, I doubt anyone can help you.

Just to ask the obvious: have you tried a search with the keyword "tabletop" along with "tf" "transformation" "enchanted" "oviposition" ?

LuxVolans

With the exception of
I swear, there are so many threads like this.
Not to be rude, but there's a slim chance anyone knows. There are countless submissions on FA.

Unless you can remember the artist's username, or the username of the person who commissioned it, or any other identifying details, I doubt anyone can help you.

Just to ask the obvious: have you tried a search with the keyword "tabletop" along with "tf" "transformation" "enchanted" "oviposition" ?

With the exception of perhaps "Enchanted," Yes, I have.

And yes, I know there's a slim chance, but figured I may as well try at least.

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
So, I remember a few months ago browsing the front page of FurAffinity, and I came across someone uploading a series of images that I can't find again.

The images described a series of magical items designed for use seemingly in a Tabletop RPG. These items were seemingly well balanced, as well as had what one might call a delightful side effect. Others might call them perverse or disturbing.

Some examples of said side effects included things like; regular egg laying, constant pregnancy, and various transformative side effects.
There were many others as well, though those were the two that I really remember.

However, I was a DUMBASS and didn't bother to favorite them, and so I've now lost and can't seem to find them.

Does anyone know where these are, who made them, and how I can find them? Please, any help is appreciated...
Didn't come to give (that much) advice or info, hence the highlighted / underlined portion.
What the heck. Those aren't any sort of effects I'd want at all for any characters. They don't have any practical use that I can see. Why would you want a character, either gender or otherwise, to constantly carry an unborn child (presumably theirs) around in their... Well at least females would have the luxury of actually having a womb to hold one in! For mammals at least. Pretty much every other creature would probably get screwed up internally by that.
Plus if a artifact makes a character constantly pregnant then how does that work? Was someone's fertility channeled into the object before it was enchanted? It's just gross.
Well, the fetishy content sounds like it'd help narrow down your search at least. I'm gonna be busy taking aspirin to get over the headache that is thinking about the logic of such artifacts.

LuxVolans

Didn't come to give (that much) advice or info, hence the highlighted / underlined portion.
What the heck. Those aren't any sort of effects I'd want at all for any characters. They don't have any practical use that I can see. Why would you want a character, either gender or otherwise, to constantly carry an unborn child (presumably theirs) around in their... Well at least females would have the luxury of actually having a womb to hold one in! For mammals at least. Pretty much every other creature would probably get screwed up internally by that.
Plus if a artifact makes a character constantly pregnant then how does that work? Was someone's fertility channeled into the object before it was enchanted? It's just gross.
Well, the fetishy content sounds like it'd help narrow down your search at least. I'm gonna be busy taking aspirin to get over the headache that is thinking about the logic of such artifacts.

They had actual benefits, such as an ability to fly, or added stats. And as for the how, I'll just go for the ol' "It's Magic, I ain't gotta explain shit" standby.

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
They had actual benefits, such as an ability to fly, or added stats. And as for the how, I'll just go for the ol' "It's Magic, I ain't gotta explain shit" standby.
Meh. Personally I don't find stat buffs or even additional abilities like that to be worth it if it trades off for a quirk or a kink I'm either not into or repulsed by.
Don't get me wrong. A cursed artifact setup that gives a really good benefit but also something really bad is an interesting idea and in all fairness something I'd like to experiment with. Just... Not that though.