• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help me find this stupid song

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
It's been stuck in my head for over a week but I can't fucking remember enough to find it. It's like Coldplay or the Killers or muse. It's filmed in a desert, it's alt rock, singer is wearing a light colored cowboy hat. The song is pretty uplifting. Somewhere around 2005ish and the only I remember this much, the rest is a blur.

"I can feel!
FeeeEEEeell!!!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah"

I've had a very very very bad week and just want something to go right.....

P

Picklepaige

Uplifting? Desert? COWBOY HAT?

Well...that can only be one song!

Kidding, kidding! I have no idea what song you're talking about :p

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Uplifting? Desert? COWBOY HAT?

Well...that can only be one song!

Kidding, kidding! I have no idea what song you're talking about :p
Man this sucks, I keep trying to Google it but its not enough to go on. Plus all the yeahs make Google think Im looking for the band Yeahyeahs

David Drake

Representative of Naboo
The lyrics, feel, desert, and general time period all point to this (no cowboy hat though):

That's also literally the only U2 song I actually like.

This song was used to hock iPods around that time, and the commercial always melded the "Feel" chorus with the "Yeah Yeah"s from the very end:

Last edited:

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
The lyrics, feel, desert, and general time period all point to this (no cowboy hat though):

That's also literally the only U2 song I actually like.

This song was used to hock iPods around that time, and the commercial always melded the "Feel" chorus with the "Yeah Yeah"s from the very end:

OMFG YOU FOUND IT!!!!! THANK YOU!!!