• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help me get started! {closed}

LuminousFey

I want to start taking commissions, but I haven't drawn much digital furry/anthro art. I want to have some good samples up before I start up! So I'll be taking a few free requests in exchange for permission to use the finished works in my portfolio as samples!

For examples of my non furry art, go to luminousfey.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art

EDIT: Slots are closed. To those who have posted as of this edit, I will post the requests as I finish them. It may take a little while to get them all done around my work schedule but I will get to each one!

EDIT2: First one done, sketch for Oerpink
1469007426.luminousfey_libby.png

Last edited:

Shameful_Cole

Shameful Idiot
Well, I have trouble denying free stuff...

If you could do a headshot/avatar of that loser over on the left, I would greatly appreciate it.

LuminousFey

Well, I have trouble denying free stuff...

If you could do a headshot/avatar of that loser over on the left, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sure can! Since you don't have a preference for avatar or headshot I'll hold off til I get someone who specifically wants one and you'll get the other! :)

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Like him I'm also not one to turn down free stuff when i have a use/need for it. So feel free to use mine for whichever category you want, only thing i'm looking for is a little more fur/hair detail on him and his wings and without the wolves by his feet (left: Luca and Right: Ryo, his companions/partners in battle) As my avatar is currently the only piece of art i have of him.

LuminousFey

Like him I'm also not one to turn down free stuff when i have a use/need for it. So feel free to use mine for whichever category you want, only thing i'm looking for is a little more fur/hair detail on him and his wings and without the wolves by his feet (left: Luca and Right: Ryo, his companions/partners in battle) As my avatar is currently the only piece of art i have of him.
Sure thing! Same as Cole, since you don't have a preference I'll save your request til I get more slots filled from people who do have a preference, then use your request in what slot is left :)

Dreamweaver

Could I get the full body done of my mate? He doesn't have any art yet....

Attachments

• IMG_20160714_213409.jpg
    IMG_20160714_213409.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 53

Donut

Meme & Donuts
I can draw based on a description, or even hold one of the spots for you til your ref is done! It'll take me a while to finish the other requests anyway

I'd highly appreciate that. I like your art style a lot! I could give a description, but my reference is close to done, I hope. What's the difference between Bust, Headshot, and Avatar?

LuminousFey

I'd highly appreciate that. I like your art style a lot! I could give a description, but my reference is close to done, I hope. What's the difference between Bust, Headshot, and Avatar?
Thank you! A bust would be from the waist up, headshot is shoulders up, and avatar is a headshot but drawn at a lower resolution so that it doesn't lose a ton of details when shrunk to a site-friendly size.

Donut

Meme & Donuts
Thank you! A bust would be from the waist up, headshot is shoulders up, and avatar is a headshot but drawn at a lower resolution so that it doesn't lose a ton of details when shrunk to a site-friendly size.

Could I "reserve" an Avatar? :3

Oerpink

Pink is my name, neon is my game.

Attachments

• Libby kitty.png
    Libby kitty.png
    311.7 KB · Views: 56
  • lance colour finnished 1.jpg
    lance colour finnished 1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Chiarasigtrans.png
    Chiarasigtrans.png