• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help me get started! {closed}

Donut

Meme & Donuts
DonutTheShibaInu.png

I got my reference! I can't wait to see what you can do with my fursona! : )

(Credit to Rust for making this for me!)

Last edited:

LuminousFey

UPDATE: Just finished the first one, the sketch for Oerpink. The rest all have their base sketches finished, so expect the finished versions to be coming out within the next couple of days.

1469007426.luminousfey_libby.png

Preview of what's to come:

tumblr_oalxfwJ6hS1rajqfyo1_400.png

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Guessing the top right base sketch would be mine? If so i'm loving it already, can't wait to see how they all turn out.

zorua

diet soda
UPDATE: Just finished the first one, the sketch for Oerpink. The rest all have their base sketches finished, so expect the finished versions to be coming out within the next couple of days.

Even your sketches are super cute! Love that style, glad I found you on FA

Donut

Meme & Donuts

All of them look so good! I can't wait to see the finished products! :D

LuminousFey

Sorry for the delay everyone! I unexpectedly had to take a cross country trip to help support a family member and I haven't had any chance to go online or draw! I went ahead and posted a commission journal on my FA because my finances are really desperate now, but in the meantime while I wait to get some work from that I'll be finishing up all the requests from this thread!

xithe

Dwagon
Oh, no! Hope everything will get better for you. Sucks when unexpected events suck up your time :(

L

lockaboss

could you do one of my fursona hes a crow

Attachments

• 20736900@400-1470142664.jpg
    20736900@400-1470142664.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 0730160654-01-01-01.jpg
    0730160654-01-01-01.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 25

LuminousFey

could you do one of my fursona hes a crow
Unfortunately all my free slots are already taken and my finances are too desperate to do any more free art at this time. If you wanted to commission me I'd be happy to draw him! We could discuss prices based on what kind of piece you want :)

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
You can put mine on hold until you have more free time. The important things going on should come first.