• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Help me, I suddenly have many cats

How long before you can start finding homes for the kittens?

I'll be able to start around 8 weeks, but they won't be able to leave until 12 (once all their vaccines boosters are done and they are healed from fixing)

Which looking at my last bill from getting them food for weening...I hope they find homes very soon -gentle weeping-

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I'll be able to start around 8 weeks, but they won't be able to leave until 12 (once all their vaccines boosters are done and they are healed from fixing)

Which looking at my last bill from getting them food for weening...I hope they find homes very soon -gentle weeping-
Will you update us when you find homes for them and/or when they're up for adoption?

TabbyTomCat

Thank you for taking care of cats!
I would offer you a hug if I was not living thousands miles away.

I tamed a feral cat in my neighborhood couple years ago. That cat is still my loving friend. Cat who remembers hunger and struggle can really appreciate good care.

Thank you for taking care of cats!
I would offer you a hug if I was not living thousands miles away.

I tamed a feral cat in my neighborhood couple years ago. That cat is still my loving friend. Cat who remembers hunger and struggle can really appreciate good care.

I'll still accept an internet hug! And likewise to you, thank you for taking in what would otherwise be a turned away cat

Hello Everyone! As requested, all the babies are up for adoption!! If there are any furs in the LA area looking to adopt, feel free to DM me!

Furi.png

Goma.png

Paprika.png

Pepper.png

saffron.png

Sugar.png

quoting_mungo

Oh, be still my heart! They are such perfect little bits of joy and I want to stuff like three or four of them in my purse to sneak home. ;) (Obviously not possible, but nnnngh kittens!) Furi, Pepper, and Sugar are just tugging at my heartstrings.

Oh, be still my heart! They are such perfect little bits of joy and I want to stuff like three or four of them in my purse to sneak home. ;) (Obviously not possible, but nnnngh kittens!) Furi, Pepper, and Sugar are just tugging at my heartstrings.

GOD I KNOW RIGHT, Those are my picks as well!