• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($50+) HELP ME IMPROVE WITH ANTHROS! SFW/NSFW digital commissions OPEN

riflesniper

exo connoisseur
GALLERY LINKED HERE!

hello, i'm looking to dig my hands into more anthro art to expand my skillset! i have drawn them before, but most of my art is still focused on robots and humans. i want to flesh out the skill of anthro art in my portfolio to attract more commissioners.

still, feel free to shoot me a message for stuff that's not anthro-related, i'll still take any commissions i can do!

PAYPAL INVOICES ONLY! no set slots for the time being. first come, first served!
i will not start until payment is received. NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT IS SENT!!!
commissions over 100$ can be paid in portions, though i can also do this for lower priced commissions as needed. i will not start until the invoice is paid in full.

FULL COMMISSION INFO AND TERMS HERE! art examples are also included in the carrd, and feel free to take a look through my gallery as well.
i prefer to be contacted through twitter or discord, but notes through here are alright as well.

WHEN CONTACTING ME:
i prefer to be messaged through discord or either of my twitters.
send what tier of art you want (shaded bust, flat full body, etc) and (if they are OCs) references of the characters you want drawn
unless you're giving me free reign with some things, please try to have all of your specifics sorted out before you contact me. it drastically streamlines the time it takes for me to get started on the art.​
volume.png

you can also support me by tipping to my ko-fi, or perhaps by snagging up an adopt i've made?