• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

help me name my character

crazydog

Axel shep
I need some help naming my character if you have any suguestions. I would prefer a german or english name. just as long as i can prenounce it lol
well my character is a anthro german shepherd dog he is very warm and accepting. he also likes to cut up and is very hyper active and has the attantion span of a rock. he is very daring and will do crazy things, many will not even think about doing. he loves to hang out with friends and mess around.
hope this helps with naming him.

Last edited:

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
do you have any identifying details?

picture, appearance, personality, anything really

your just askin somebody to pull a name out of a hat

Miles_Rose

Is NOT the tin dog
I'll give you more after I know about yourr char. but for now I recommend Sol :3

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
how many names u need if theres 2 then they should go well together

maybe brett?? sounds good for the bio

Tycho Rass

Yiff Me Silly
Diedrich Von Claussen
(DEED-rick)

How about that?

PaulShepherd

Hawt Dawg
A common name for a GSD is Rex. But I dunno if that would fit your fursona.

My fursona's name is Paul, a fairly easy German name in my opinion. For German names I would recommend Tobias (Toe-bee-es), Dominik (Dawme-nick), or even Hans (Hun-s).
For english names, either Harry, Brett, or Marcus.

HoneyPup

Potos flavus
A common name for a GSD is Rex. But I dunno if that would fit your fursona.

My fursona's name is Paul, a fairly easy German name in my opinion. For German names I would recommend Tobias (Toe-bee-es), Dominik (Dawme-nick), or even Hans (Hun-s).
For english names, either Harry, Brett, or Marcus.
I like Tobias. :D But it would be nice to see a picture of the character that's being named.