• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
I have recently obtained these two characters and I cant decide what name to give to either of them. Anyone have some good name ideas?

1: ?

(new)2:?

Last edited:

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
The cat I'd say puppeteer, but you're looking for a real-ish name I guess. Maybe puppet (too predictable)?

OH WAIT

Knitten!

Yakamaru

Summertime woofer
Fishface and Krokko.

Bob and Dave.

Charles and Mamba. Mamba meaning crocodile in Swahili.

Storok

670 blp
I would call the first one Jackson and the croc looks like a james

I have finally decided on a name for the saber boar crock. Hes gonna be called Tabun.

The names I have received for the fishy cat are definitely interesting. ^.^
I have been thinking of naming the cat Chips (Like "Fish and Chips") but, I'm really not all too sure about giving it that silly name or not.

how did you contact him and whats your FA
They were having an OTA open for it that I stumbled upon as a watcher of theirs, they accepted my offer out of the bunch and that is how I got the kitten.
You can maybe contact them via notes if you wish to talk with them, I know they aren't doing commissions at this time but I am sure they will be online relatively often.

This is my fa: Userpage of hellsingkitten -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Bloof

I know you probably don't want to name a cat after a word that could mean something bad, but if those were actual fish heads, I would name it Catty, which means marked by or arising from malice, or like a cat :). I mean no offense if you don't like that idea.

Last edited:
I know you probably don't want to name a cat after a word that could mean something bad, but if those were actual fish heads, I would name it Catty, which means marked by or arising from malice, or like a cat :). I mean no offense if you don't like that idea.
Yes, I imagine those would be actual fish heads and no offense taken ^.^ it is a creative idea for a name.