• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Help me practice

windblade

Professional Void-Screamer
Hi! My account isn't new but I've been more of an anime artist than a furry artist before, so I could do with some practice. I'm looking for different head shapes and stuff, but I might be picky with what I feel like doing and what ends up good enough to show.

Throw me a ref of your OC and I might to a scribble, aha!

Trevorbluesquirrel

Feel free to scribble me up!

Thanks for the offer!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 28

Leadhoof

Niche Internet Microcelebrity
If you want to try a horse, you're more than welcome to use me. If not, that's cool too.

1570114600.cyndybell_leadhoof._low_resolution_for_web.jpg
1574280097.jenery_dallas.png

Thanks for the opportunity!

windblade

Professional Void-Screamer
Thank you for sharing! Here we go. I'm still working on differentiating different kinds of critters and rodents... and most of my horse experience is from back in elementary school when my best friends were horsegirls, haha. Hides his eyes behind shades because I failed oops

Trevor & Dallas:
ddm3gr8-ba4b94bc-c6db-49f6-a8d9-eb1256beb3c2.png

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
Would you like to draw Sabrina? In one of her outfits if so, please!
18407396_AXGtZk4pskd7u97.png

Thanks for the chance! <3

ConorHyena

From out of the rain.
Interested in drawing a scarred and battle-worn sergal?

If you're looking for difference in head-shapes, a sergal should fit your bill perfectly

1575135630.conorhyena_sergal_ref_sheet.jpg

Leadhoof

Niche Internet Microcelebrity
Thank you for sharing! Here we go. I'm still working on differentiating different kinds of critters and rodents... and most of my horse experience is from back in elementary school when my best friends were horsegirls, haha. Hides his eyes behind shades because I failed oops

Trevor & Dallas:
ddm3gr8-ba4b94bc-c6db-49f6-a8d9-eb1256beb3c2.png

They all look awesome, and shades are always a nice touch. Thanks for picking me!